Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't plan on going FI anytime soon but I really like the look of the 3 guage body pillar by the driver side door. What type guages could I get?

One thought was putting three little clocks in it with different time zones on each, but... maybe not.

Thanks in advance for your help!

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Originally posted by zBoone05@Aug 19 2005, 07:36 AM
I don't plan on going FI anytime soon but I really like the look of the 3 guage body pillar by the driver side door.  What type guages could I get?

One thought was putting three little clocks in it with different time zones on each, but... maybe not.

Thanks in advance for your help!
[snapback]147127[/snapback]​

Here is a link.
http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9598

Also check the sticky in the F/I forum "How to do the Twins Right the First Time" for additional info.

Not feeeling the clock idea.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you KShep.
So what is a widebody gauge? (useful on a NA system)
What is an AEM air/fuel? (useful on a NA system)
I am guessing egt and throttle plate postion are related to turbo, which I won't need for now...
Are you familiar with any digital gauges like the OEM one, except for other things?

Don't worry I don't expect to get my master's in mechanical engineering from this site, and I will take some classes soon on this stuff but any help is appreciated...

·
Registered
790 Posts
before you decide to do anything read more about it - you dont want to just put a bunch of guages in your car.

~Z~

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
im interested in this as well

what 3 gauges could you put on an N.A.

id love to fit the 3 Defi D's in the factory locations. Oil pressure, oil temp but what else? Then swap one out for a Boost if/when that happens. I read somewhere the D's were no longer in production?

Can you leave the trip computer in there and just change the volts and oil pressure?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts