Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys ...

i am planing to install the GReddy TT kit to my car ,, but what is the best down pipe i can install with out check engine light ,,,

regards

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
down pipe? the kit comes with its own. you can try to have someone fabricate one for you but i dont see the point

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
What piece are you referring to the down pipe? our exhaust is like this:

HEADER--CATS---YPIPE---EXHAUST

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
As pointed out....The Greddy kit includes the down piping...you could fabricate a modified one I suppose.

Might want to post/move to the F/I section of the forums.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have already installed the GReddy TT kit , but i have it with out down pipe i have also the GReddy evo2 exhust system,, so that im asking ,,,

·
Registered
50 Posts
This post is maddening... :)

OK...what exactly are you asking? The greddy kit comes with a downpipe....TWO of them...each one bolts to the exhuast housing of the turbo.

I think you are refering to straight pipes. And to answer your question...you always have the risk of a CEL. They are just a pipe with nothing in them, so one brand will not be more likely to get a CEL that another. I went with Helix and the fitment was very good.

·
Registered
30 Posts
[/quote]
Well if youre wondering about a cat-back exhaust I have the Nismo one it sounds awesome even at the races people love the sound of my tt 350z. one guy who has a supercharged z with greddy exhaust I think it was and that was to loud IMO. Im happy with my choice of exhaust so good luck to ya!! Happy boosting!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Your down pipes from Greddy are fairly small...they are the short little cast pieces connected to the turbos. As for cat delete pipes I also went with Helix. Great fitment and sounds great!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts