Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious what people would think of the 18 inch anneversary wheels powder coated a dark dark grey with bright orange calipers on a blacked out 06z. The wheels are getting done in a week and i just want reassurance before I go ahead with it. Any suggestions/critisism is welcome...

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
The wheels will look great. As for the calipers, I would do them black. The stock brakes are not attractive and in my opinion I think it would be better to make them less noticeable rather than more noticeable. I had my stock calipers red, then black, and then I bought some OEM Brembos. This is just my opinion other people on here will tell you to go for it so take my opinion with a grain of salt!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Personally, I think that would look good.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i think it will look good too.. but i hear what your sayin about the stock calipers, brakes are probably my next adventure anyyway so maybe ill just wait, do you know anyone who sells bright orange calipers?

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
I know that you can get Rotoras in yellow. Somewhere there is a company that sells Wilwood kits in custom colors. I'm sure that they could do orange for you. I looked for a while but I can't find their site anywhere.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I think that will look pretty sick, however I agree that the stock calipers are nasty looking, especially the rear ones. With a black car, and dark wheels the orange would really stand out. To be honest it won't look that bad. If you don't like it, strip the paint on the calipers and paint them black. Those cans of caliper paint aren't that expensive. Try it, and see if you like it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts