Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted an opinion of this exhaust it is a custom hks carbon fibre muffler with 3" piping i saw it on another forum here are some of the pictures[attachmentid=7482]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,008 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
[/quote]

i agree, though i am not fond of a single exaust on a N/A car, always have loved the dual. now to make that rice would be to have a ring of LED's around the tip

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
i forget the name of the guy who owns that car. i remember him from the other site...but, i can't remember his name. he was one of the originals to have the gt-7's. i like the exhaust personally.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
dj, it's wicked4u2c, which he's selling his car (he's selling the parts off of it too).

Not sure what happened to my post...maybe the mods deleted it? Anyway...I think it sounds like rice, it's JMO. Then again, I don't like hardly any of the exhausts for the 350Z except for two.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I had posted a post before you did...maybe it got deleted or didn't go through? :dunno:

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
[/quote]
Brandon, the post of yours that I'm quoting is the 4th post I can see by you in this thread. Should there be another?

·
Registered
310 Posts
I am not sure if he will be selling that exhaust though. I remember a post by him that should the exhaust crushed on his own driveway. That was some time ago. I am sure he had it repaired.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I vote for old skool dual.

CF exhaust seems a bit gratuitous...so, 'rice' in the sense it's a gratuitous mod...but the car is tastefully done....looks real nice.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
[/quote]
Brandon, the post of yours that I'm quoting is the 4th post I can see by you in this thread. Should there be another?
<div align="right">[snapback]92529[/snapback]
[/quote]
I'm thinking I had a browser error and it just didn't go through.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts