Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I like it! Looks very aggressive, ready to race, and show worthy. Why are you asking? Thinking about it? Tempted?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Don't care for the front much..Reminds me of the elongated Veilside version (v3, I think?)

You could take off with that wing....

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Visions of the Mercedes (?) at the LeMans a few years ago flying into the air keep popping into my mind...

With the assumption that the Z has loads of hp, then I think the wing is more function than form. Have you seen some of the wings they use on JGTC cars? Wicked.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by TrackZ03@Sep 23 2004, 11:18 PM
Don't care for the front much..Reminds me of the elongated Veilside version (v3, I think?)

You could take off with that wing....

I thought of the V3 when I first looked at the pics too. But upon a second look, it isn't as bad

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Yeah, the JGTC wings are definitely function.

Speaking of, does the Speed Channel ever carry any of the JGTC races?I think they are supposed to have a race this year in the US but I don't know when or where....

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
It looks ok. Like Dirn said it wouldnt be my first nor last choice

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by TrackZ03@Sep 23 2004, 10:39 PM
Yeah, the JGTC wings are definitely function.

Speaking of, does the Speed Channel ever carry any of the JGTC races?I think they are supposed to have a race this year in the US but I don't know when or where....

The JGTC is finally coming to America in December and will be on the West coast, somewhere in California. You bet Speed Channel is going to air it, but I don't think they've hashed out the details and contract yet.

Here's a link: JGTC USA

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Sep 24 2004, 09:03 AM
The JGTC is finally coming to America in December and will be on the West coast, somewhere in California.  You bet Speed Channel is going to air it, but I don't think they've hashed out the details and contract yet.

Here's a link:  JGTC USA

Thanks for the link Smooth! Looks like there is some coverage on Spike TV every Saturday AM too.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I didn't know about the Spike TV coverage, but I FINALLLLY got speed channel (thanks comcast!), but I don't think they're covering any of the Japanese races. Maybe the one in Cali but I'm not sure.

As for the kit... the nose is too long, the wing is too big, and the sideskirts are too plain. Personally I don't like the kit at all.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Sep 23 2004, 07:27 PM
It wouldn't be my first choice.  But it probably wouldn't be my last choice either

I'm with you on this one

1 - 16 of 16 Posts