Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so the new 06 Z and the G35 are out!
the tag price of both cars have went up with the G35 lossing the Brembo brake package, i dont know about the Z's if some still do come. However the cars are still relatively the same, but the rear of the G35 has changed a bit. The rear lights are smaller, not as defined as the old one, the spoiler is just WRONG!
the old spoiler was a lot nicer.
The wheels on the 03's and the 04's are way better looking than these. this look came with the 05 and 06 and they still have not redesigned it. unlike the Z, the new 06 wheels are absolutely beautiful.

what do u guys think?

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Doesn't look like too much of a radical change for me to say I don't like it.. Sucks they lose the Brem's tho, that car is gonna be a handful to stop on the track without them.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
The spoiler is smaller, the wheels are kinda weird as they 'bulge' out of the vertical plane of the wheel/tire, but the rest of the package looks nice.

·
Registered
541 Posts
since this thread, i've noticed the newer ones more. i think the split-5-spoke wheels that resemble, but not mimic completely, the R33 GTR wheels look better on the sedan. i much prefer the older OEM wheels for the coupes. but overall, the car is fine. the spoiler is "diminished" on the new model, as if they're almost trying to go wingless without going wingless. i don't think it's worse, just different.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts