Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
not my style, my first thought was that it was outta place... i think it would flow better if you moved it up and to the left giving the red a backwards L shape...I think that would look better. but just my .02

·
Registered
94 Posts
Different...but I still like the stock look better...

·
Registered
45 Posts
I don't like the tail cover becuz the rear light is already small enough. Nissan should made them an LED like the G35 sharp looking tail lights.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I kind of like them, but I wouldn't drop more than 50 bucks on them. Just not worth the price increase past that IMHO.

They can't be legal can they?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :rice:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Uh oh, flagged by the rice police. I think these look way better than the headlight 'eyelids'

·
Registered
83 Posts
I don't like those....I'm gonna paint mine. I'm using Vans lens paint. I have blue and silver, but I'm thinking blue will be better...what y'all think? I have bulb paint for the amber lights, the color will come through all these paints when the light is on. No, some of it isn't legal...neither is my tint on the entire windshield...so why not just keep on going with it. If my buddy with the tint shop ever has time to do this stuff for me I'll post pics, but blue or silver...that's the question.....?????? My car is a Daytona Blue Roadster.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Originally posted by veg70051@Jan 8 2005, 08:12 PM
I don't like those....I'm gonna paint mine. I'm using Vans lens paint. I have blue and silver, but I'm thinking blue will be better...what y'all think? I have bulb paint for the amber lights, the color will come through all these paints when the light is on. No, some of it isn't legal...neither is my tint on the entire windshield...so why not just keep on going with it. If my buddy with the tint shop ever has time to do this stuff for me I'll post pics, but blue or silver...that's the question.....?????? My car is a Daytona Blue Roadster.

Lens paint...interesting....Very curious to know how it turns out...Please keep us posted....Dave

p.s. As far as the tail light covers go, IMO, not too shabby, but would like to see a more seemless fit.....just an opinion....

·
Registered
83 Posts
I will, but the weather is terrible and I don't want to risk messing up at over 30 bucks a can...small can too. I think I'll go with blue on the tails....but I'm nervous b/c they will be sanded for the paint like the instructions here on smoking them...guess I can always resand! First, I had to get my daughter's new 05 Mustang in order...tinting her windows tomorrow. We didn't even get to the spoiler on my Z with my daughter's car accident and all. Finally back on the road again!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts