Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what is needed to put a tt kit in my car. Do I need to do any internal work? But Im planning on putting beefier internals but not for a long time. Who makes good quality tt kits? How much would it be to install the kit? How much horsepower would I get, with and without internals? I need to know as much as possible on this subject. Thanks.

On this wedsite there is a tt kit. Tell what you think.

http://www.speedforceracing.com/productsin...g35turbokit.php

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Speed Force Racing has a good turbo kit. But, IMO, it is overpriced for what it contains.

You sound like you need to do some research on this. I would never jump into anything before doing research on it, you usually get screwed over if you don't.

IMO, an APS single or twin turbo kit would be your best choice since it the most complete out of the box.

·
Registered
57 Posts
i hav enever actually seen that kit before but atleast it has good components. tial gate and speareco core cooler. but I would probably go with APS or the power enterprise kit. the PE kit uses small turbos, ball bearing, and they spool fast. I know someone with kit and makes real power. in fact the worlds fastest street 350z is still useing the PE kit. turbonetics also has a single turbo kit. it uses a 60-1 which is a great turbo and that kit made good power the way it comes out of the box. i would def. recomend throwing the turbonetics waste gate in the garbage though and use a tial.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
The world's fastest street 350Z, uses a GReddy twin turbo. At least as far as I know it's the world's fastest street 350Z. ( http://store.yahoo.com/sgpracing-store/ab03ni35.html )

However, the world's fastest drag track 350Z uses a custom kit, but used to use a Power Enterprise TT kit.

Yeah, there are quite a few turbo kits (over 10 I believe) out there.

The IHI turbos (which PE uses) are comparable to Garrett turbos (which APS uses) as far as characteristics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts