Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

401 - 420 of 454 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Alright so added the Torque Solution transmission bushing and WHOA almost thought my Z was going to fall apart. I was really looking forward to this part but I want to enjoy my car as well. Anyone have experience with this part is there a break in period? Is it more less a full race product. Um.... Help.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Installing some carbon fiber covers on my inside door barrels that were scratched.
Pretty easy.Look great.

·
Registered
1 Posts
350z promblem abs, vdc, slip and brake light on and code c1114

Hi guys i am new in this forum and just bought a 350 best car ever. But it has the vdc, brake, slip and abs light on and code c1114. I checked fluid level, pads and all fuses. I have no idea what else to look at. Has this happened to anybody and how they fixed it. Yes j checked googls and checked everything i saw on google and checks out fine.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Evicted the demon's hiding out in my electrical system!

I kept blowing the fuse for my passenger HID and couldn't figure out why; I wasn't grounded out and I hadn't changed anything in the harness. I put a 20A fuse in and everything worked fine, so I went back to 15A and it magically worked after that. Also installed some new LED lights on the front bumper and I wired both driver side and passenger the exact same way but for whatever reason the demons didn't want me to ground the passenger light where I had it. Of course the ground was the last thing I thought to check so I spent a couple hours trying a ton of different combinations to get the lights to work. Oh well, everything works now!

Edit: Demons* I hate typos.... So if everyone can ignore that I made demons possessive in the title I'd appreciate it!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #413
Did you use spacers? I didn't think the offsets on those wheels would work well with the Z33.

·
Registered
111 Posts
the back wheels .didnt need spacers..but the front i had to use spacers...cause the inside part of the wheel was touching the control arm,,,,3/4 inche spacers..i bought from..z1 performance..they gave you all the advice to do this correctly

·
Registered
2 Posts
What I did today! + First Post

My first post here, I'm new to this site, but not to Nissan! My Z got some new lingerie today :wub: Just got em put in, and put them on hole 3 in the front, 2 in the back. 82% stiffer than stock up front, 125% in rear. Handles like a dream, especially with the differential. No pics of the diff, that went in a few weeks ago. I replaced the bushings on the sway bars before they went in, and also installed 2 pairs of aluminum collars to keep the bars from sliding -- heard this was a minor issue with the Hotchkis sways since they're hollow and don't have welded collars. Install was a breeze, one of the best mods I've ever done, and the difference is certainly there.

Got a great deal on em!

IMG_1911.JPG

IMG_1283.jpg

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #416
:clap: Hotchkis is nice. I have that kit on my car including their springs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
how do the springs handle? The price is tempting but I'm a sucker for quality coilovers :happywink:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Well today I cleaned out my Z. More so organized than cleaned. I have 3 small bins in the trunk to put stuff in because im tired of everything just scattered. Its a good idea if you put a lot of stuff in your Z.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Car clubs

Wash n wax. Are there any z clubs in the Milwaukee area, bought a z couple months ago and haven't found anything yet.

Thanks

401 - 420 of 454 Posts