Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a good hyper-white(or anything that matches up to the stock HID headlight) bulb to replace the little tiny bulb in the headlight housing? That little bulb in there now is so nasty looking. I wanna swap it out ASAP. I also want to swap out the signal,reverse, and license plate bulbs out too.

One more thing is it easy to change out the bulbs? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by 0track5@Jul 27 2005, 05:58 PM
Can anyone recommend a good hyper-white(or anything that matches up to the stock HID headlight) bulb to replace the little tiny bulb in the headlight housing? That little bulb in there now is so nasty looking. I wanna swap it out ASAP. I also want to swap out the signal,reverse, and license plate bulbs out too.

One more thing is it easy to change out the bulbs? Thanks in advance!
[snapback]138185[/snapback]​

The headlights are a little tricky to swap out it takes patience. Check out this thread, we had a group buy a while back for Vision Bulbs. In this thread you can find the sizes etc needed even if you decide on different bulbs. click here This is just a very informative thread that I would take the time to cruise thru for some answers! :cheers:

I think everyone was very pleased w/ the Vision Bulbs, I got the interior package and am pleased as punch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts