Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'm talking about either the red or the silver.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
I am definitely going to say the Veilside V1 front lip.

I have seen the side skirts somewhere, not sure which ones though..

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Veilside seems to be a popular company for kits...

I like this one from 'bluez' who has done a great job with the whole scheme.

b l u e z

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by 350z@Jun 7 2004, 07:43 AM
i am all about the veilside front lip, very clean looking!

Im putting mine on today! Will post pics this week.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
The silver is the Veilside V1 lip, and the red one is Andy's at Evo-R.net, that's there new aerodynamic front bumper, I think he has nismo side skirts too.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Just put my Veliside lip on a few minutes ago. Heres a pic. Will post better ones later.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Thanks Dirn. Haha yeah thats gonna be done some time this summer. I needs it. **** oak tree in the back yard is causing it.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
****, Dave! That looks sweet! And all you did was just attach it in a few minutes? Details please! If it's that easy to do a cosmetic fixer-upper for that boring front end, I'm all for the V1 lip!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Jun 7 2004, 08:56 PM
****, Dave!  That looks sweet!  And all you did was just attach it in a few minutes?  Details please!  If it's that easy to do a cosmetic fixer-upper for that boring front end, I'm all for the V1 lip! 

Yes the whole actual install is 5 minutes. You just use factory holes and 3m tape that is already attached and it just goes right on.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
The silver one has Veilside Version 1 lip and C-west side skirts...The red one has an EVO-R front lip...As for the blue one, did anyone notice the fenders and sideskirts?Those look like MODIFIED Sarona fenders...

PS..I wil give props to those who guess my Front lip manufacturer on the first shot.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts