Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dumb question but what do those stars in the avatar area signify? just curioius. thanks in advance.

another dumb question... can anyone see my avatar pic? i cannot see it, but someone told me he could. thanks again.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
The stars just signify members status. The more posts you have the more stars you get.

And yes I can see your avatar

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Originally posted by Dave079@Oct 29 2004, 08:39 PM
The stars just signify members status. The more posts you have the more stars you get.

And yes I can see your avatar

But Dave, you have like 2 million posts, and you dont have any stars lol

Or is it cause your a mod?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Well everyone knows Dave is a huge post *****. We don't need stars to see that. Haha

Staff and vendors get the funky little images under the avatar. Members get stars

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
500 posts is 4 stars. The old skin had a link somewhere that showed what the levels where. I'll have to see if I can dig that up

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
I guess I'm not too far then... I want 5 stars then. I wonder how many until there. Actually, I just want to be a mod. How can I do that?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
5 stars is 1500. Be a mod? Hmm. People say we have too many already. And if you're a mod, you lose all the pretty stars. You should see the surprise waiting for anyone who reaches 15000 posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts