Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
THANK YOU for that warm welcome!

We are happy to be here as we are personally big fans of the z33. Z's and G's, its just a good idea...ha-ha!

Anyhow, we will do our best to get back to anyones questions or comments. We are here to be helpful in any manner we can. Even if its just general wheel information, let us know, we will try to help you!

All we ask is please bear with us. We get a lot of emails, internet questions and random contact each day. We do our best to answer them all!

If for some reason we don't see or miss something email us at [email protected]

Thanks again for inviting us into your community.

:monkey: - Sorry I saw this monkey and I just wanted to use it! HA-HA

·
Registered
5 Posts
Need more 19" rim ranges with DISH!!! :D
I totally understand what your saying, we always working on stuff. Our New M.A.T. Wheels even though they do not have a lip, this was great technology we were playing with.

Make sure you check out our Privat Wheel line. That also has some more lip wheels and everything there should be made in 5x114.3. That line has more of a euro flavor but maybe there are some options that might work, never know!

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
I totally understand what your saying, we always working on stuff. Our New M.A.T. Wheels even though they do not have a lip, this was great technology we were playing with.

Make sure you check out our Privat Wheel line. That also has some more lip wheels and everything there should be made in 5x114.3. That line has more of a euro flavor but maybe there are some options that might work, never know!
It's not just lips, it's also concavity. Some people prefer wheels with little or no lip but a concave face. The Z and G crowd also likes wide wheels with aggressive offsets. For example, I would say that 19x9.5 +22F and 19x10.5 +22R is the most common setup for our cars. I don't know if you guys at Konig know this, or care, or can do anything with this info but I think if you guys want to play a greater role in the 350Z/G35 wheel market, you'll wanna take that into consideration. Just a friendly piece of advice, we appreciate you guys being here regardless! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's not just lips, it's also concavity. Some people prefer wheels with little or no lip but a concave face. The Z and G crowd also likes wide wheels with aggressive offsets. For example, I would say that 19x9.5 +22F and 19x10.5 +22R is the most common setup for our cars. I don't know if you guys at Konig know this, or care, or can do anything with this info but I think if you guys want to play a greater role in the 350Z/G35 wheel market, you'll wanna take that into consideration. Just a friendly piece of advice, we appreciate you guys being here regardless! :)
Hello IDRM,

First of thank you for taking the time to put together that post. Yes we appreciate it and do care! The information on the wheel fitment above is understood.

Concave wheels are not something that is new and with the wider wheels this can be done. We are always looking at information to see how it fits in with our customers.

Thank you for the kind words and the warm welcome.

:starwars: - Sorry this one looked cool too!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Heard good things about KONIG being a racer's choice.

BTW, does KONIG served Nissan Sentra as well?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have some konig rims and the lip is starting to fade as well as chip away. I do not remember where I got the rims from, can someone help me out from Konig?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts