Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anyone know the weight of RH Evo R5's with tires? (19x9.5 and 19x10.5) and (245/35 and 275/35)

·
Registered
3,687 Posts

is this what u are reffering to?

if so

they will probably weigh about 25lbs

will cost almost 120 shipping depending on ur location :)

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
dude.. read what he asked again.

no way 25lb for wheels AND TIRES!

:headshake:

Too quick to give advice... and to be honest.. he probably doesn't want a guess as to what the weight is. Too quick to give advice... and to be honest.. he probably doesn't want a guess as to what the weight is. Sometimes it's better to just admit you don't know. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
kinda harsh..

Stick around. It's the truth. Why give advice on something if you don't have facts?

I think, I guess = heresay, lacking evidence. It's one thing to guess, it's another thing to continually guess. And provide inaccurate information. And I'm not talking about just Ayman. He at least posts and trys to help people. And I'm sure he didn't take offence to it.

Here's my guess... the wheels and tires don't weight 25lb.

:)

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
I dont know exact numbers, but the wheels will be approx 25lb and the same with tires, so estimated 50lbs. (give or take a few)

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
dude.. read what he asked again.

no way 25lb for wheels AND TIRES!
woah!!!
i swear i didnt see that
i think this is my fault this time for not reading the thread accuritely
it was morning time, and i was just browsing thru the threads

sorry.......................

Chris thanks for pointing it out.

Sometimes it's better to just admit you don't know.
i agree, but relax dude, it was my morning coffee time

Stick around. It's the truth. Why give advice on something if you don't have facts?

I think, I guess = heresay, lacking evidence. It's one thing to guess, it's another thing to continually guess. And provide inaccurate information. And I'm not talking about just Ayman. He at least posts and trys to help people. And I'm sure he didn't take offence to it.

Here's my guess... the wheels and tires don't weight 25lb.

dude thru my history of posting, i think this is the only mistake i did so far, i was reffering to the wheel itself, and i think you know that

tires.....sorry, kinda forgot about them, because i pulled up the pic, and it was only the wheel pic.

so u know were i am coming from

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
I know where you are coming from.. I'm trying to keep you in check.
appreciated

you could have just said

"Ayman was only reffering to the wheels alone, he must have forgot the tires" :)

save me the emabarassment .....LOL

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
sorry to humiliate you.. I'm sure you'll forget about it by lunch time.
you are just being a kid now, get over it chris

if u wanna say something to me, there is an option called PM

i also have my MSN, AIM screen name

so take things like that out of the threads

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
you are just being a kid now, get over it chris

if u wanna say something to me, there is an option called PM

i also have my MSN, AIM screen name

so take things like that out of the threads
dude....he was being sarcastic. stop being a baby. :headshake:

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
dude....he was being sarcastic. stop being a baby. :headshake:

Exactly my point. You love to dish it out, but you don't like to jokingly take it.

How many smilie faces do you require in order to realize it's a joke. And trust me, if I had something to say to you personally , I would PM you. You are the fhaking king of post whoring and sharing info that doesn't need to be posted.. So take a page from your own book.

I held your hand and showed you around the world as far as performance parts goes, etc.. I shared info with you that I didn't have to do. But I did anyway.. time after time you asked the same questions.. much like you act on the forum. I answered any questions you came up with. Some where around a few weeks ago, you started acting up..and you know why.. but we'll keep that off the forum..

Well, I'm not longer offering you free advice, etc.. And when you post something, that is out of hand, I'm going to chime in and let you know. If you take a minute to think about how many aim conversations we've had.. and the time spent to explain things.. you acting like this is a slap in the face.

You've stirred up more sh!t around here than any one else, imo. So stop pretending to be innocent and take a joke.

Notice the lack of smilie faces in this post. Peace out. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
ok

whatever

u think how u want, and ill think how i want

i can say a lot of **** and just add a smilie to ya, i dont think that will make a difference.

anyway

back to topic

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
You are reading things out of context.

I appologized for humilating you... and made a joke to patch things up.. you missed both the appology and the joke. So, I'm not sure how else to get it across to you at this point.

For the wheel weight.. find a dealer that you can ask to weigh the actual wheel and tire package for you. That's the best way to find out.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
I appologized for humilating you... and made a joke to patch things up.. you missed both the appology and the joke. So, I'm not sure how else to get it across to you at this point.
no problem man....

no offense taken

lets just leave it here
its all cool and crispy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts