1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I'll see one on Sat. when I go down there to test fit their engine torque damper....10 hp 9tq in the ad...maybe we'll have time to 'butt dyno' against my Pop.....

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Had to reinstall a photo editor...Z33 Secret Weapon intake.

A couple of looks inside follow:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
And these are the guys who do it: Secret weapons Ray (L) & Leo ®
Thanks guys. Had fun driving around today...intake pulls great all the way to redline...much more linear than the Pop.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
The production version is looking much better than the prototype... Are these out on the market yet? Are you producing any other parts?

·
Registered
39 Posts
The JWT heat shield will probably work with our intake, we didn't get a chance to fit it back on to check. We'll be working on a airbox/heat shield soon. These intakes are available right now, please check our website for dealers. The part number are:

350Z Dragon Intake 804-123-101
350z Secret Weapon Intake 304-123-101

G35 Dragon Intake (with grey plug MAF) 804-126-101
G35 Secret Weapon (with grey plug MAF) 304-126-101

G35 Dragon Intake (with black plug MAF) 804-127-101
G35 Secret Weapon (with black plug MAF) 304-127-101

We'll be coming out with more products soon, such as engine dampers, catch cans, etc. I'll keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I'll post a review soon........

We're working on a dyno day in Pleasanton....maybe we'll put the Pop back on for a real comparison.....

I feel a difference in the seat of my pants.....more linear acceleration from starting line to redline..........it will be interesting to see what the #'s are.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I had a WR on my Cougar....had good gains!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts