Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Aww both cute dogs. I love dogs. My friend just got 2 baby rotts and they are adoreable. Im looking to get a boxer soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have boxer (female fawn w/ black face) she loves riding in the Z. But her hair shows up like a laser beam on the black interior of my track. I put an old sheet over the passenger seat now. I got tired of vacuuming every time.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by mrloutish@Jul 23 2004, 10:20 AM
I have boxer (female fawn w/ black face) she loves riding in the Z.  But her hair shows up like a laser beam on the black interior of my track.  I put an old sheet over the passenger seat now.  I got tired of vacuuming every time.

Nice man. I am looking into getting either a fawn or brindle. Ive been looking into getting one very soon.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
i know, it makes me want another one to, but i dont have time for him or any dog here in TX cause i just cant give him the time that he needs. My mom is in love with him and wouldnt even think about giving him back to me anyways!!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by 350z@Jul 23 2004, 10:57 AM
i know, it makes me want another one to, but i dont have time for him  or any dog here in TX cause i just cant give him the time that he needs.  My mom is in love with him and wouldnt even think about giving him back to me anyways!!

Well at least he is being well taken care of!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I think that is stand-up Jaysen!!! I mean too many ppl get pets and don't realize that they need a lot of love and attention, and they are not like fish where you can feed it every other day and ignore it the rest of the time.....heck our pups get mad at us if we are gone to work all day and then go out at night, they pout and ignore us!!!!! At least you have your mom who can take care of him till you are ready to have him back.
Both pups are adorable!!!

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
thx jinxx

yea i also dont thinks its fair to keep him kept up in a small apartment with no room to play and exercise!! too bad my mom wont give him up, but as long as she is happy i am fine with it. when i go home to visit he still remembers me and follows, sleeps, or paws at the door in the morning to wake me up. i love it!!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's how I ended up with Mr. Tanky. Owners got divorced & moved, their Son's going off to college. Tank was living in the side yard of their old house, an hour away from the lady's new place...

Tanky's sweet, non-aggressive, but it's obvious the past few months have been a period of 'benign' neglect. It's a mystery to me how a critter who's so lovable could be shuffled around, ignored like an old set of stock wheels.

I got Tanky's pedigree papers last night. His dad weighed 125 @ 2 yrs.

I'm glad for that '72 pickup now.

Sweet lookin boxer, btw. We walk with 2 or 3 of 'em at the dogpark, lots of energy & love for their owners.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts