Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two water stains on my headliner. I don't really know why they are there but they are. Anyways is there anyway to get rid of these or make them less noticable or am I just going to have to get a new headliner to get rid of them?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't tried steaming really I haven't tried anything. I just got the car like 4 days ago they aren't big or anything but I'd rather not have them there. I don't really know how you get water in your headliner either. Unless you have your hatch open while you're washing your car?

·
Registered
64 Posts
First off, congrats on the new car. I love the look of the Z in white.

Use those car wipes.. I cant recall the name but its the most well known one.. leather/dash/etc cleaner wipes.. one of them is also for fabric... works well and wont splotch up anything, but dont have it too wet when your cleaning with it
anyway, I had the same problem in my car with random dark spots on the ceiling and doors and did this^^^ method and it worked. i used "meguilars leather cleaner/treater". all i did was put a dab on a microfiber towel and did a small spot to test it out just in case that was why the spots were there in the first place but it worked perfectly. good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts