Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking in. Been working out of town and living on a ship. I feel like I have reenlisted. I get today off and go back tomorow.

Anyone local in Sacramento look me up, I am selling my car and want to trade my rims and rotors/calipers for stock plus cash! I will make you an offer you can't refuse!

Got skillz? How about a supercharger for 1000.00 ?
Just remove it and bring your stock air intake, I sold mine.

Same thing with the Crawford Plenum. $200.00 with a stock core. I have all sorts of stuff. This isn't a for sale post it's a what's up people post and I got carried away.

I bought a Gen III V8!

It has 365 foot pound of torque without a single mod yet!

Anyways peace to my old friends; no love for the haters!

Watch for new pics and maybe help me pick new rims?

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
first of all pm sent on sc !!!
second , congrats on your new car....

didnt see you on the boards for a looong time , you should check in more often !

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
hey max havenbt seen you in a while but glad to hear from you. WOW a SC that cheap someone is gonna be a happy person!!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I'm a happy person... and it's just from looking at these avatars!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
what wheels/brakes do have

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Good to see you back around. Lets see some pics of that car!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Max-

Just sent you an e-. I'm local & (very) interested.

You (or anyone for that matter...) can call me @ 510-684-6494.

About an hour away with nothing to do this weekend...wifey's out of town.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool,

I work in the 415 and 510.

I hear ya about these avitars. pm replied

I will be in the 415 till Tuesday then I will be home till Saturday, you could come by it wouldn't take long. I just need an intake, the supercharger only has about 7k miles on it and has 7,9,10 and 11 pound pulleys. Injectors (P.E. 380CC) pretty much everything. Check my website for pics of the bay.

I'll snap some photos tomorow for everyone of my new toy, it's nothing fancy just more roomy and very fast. Any guesses? My rims and brakes are at my website too and were 3k and yeah LBSOHK is right they are APR's 4 volt pistons with 13 in rotors and red calipers including the rear rotors too! I would do the rotors and pads and calipers for $650.00 if you did the swao with your stock. Can't beat that.

Swap rims and give me $600.00!!! It's a free for all ya'll hehe..

Max

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts