Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warnock Nissan will be having a Z car show so come by and check it out!

Hey Everyone!

Warnock Nissan will be having a huge Z meet in their dealership parking lot. I have already preregistered as I am sure others have as well, but so you know, pre-registration is over and you will have to do it when you get up there. It is $25.00, not too bad.

I would like to invite everyone in the surrounding Tri-state area to come up and check it out. A few people from 350z-tech.com will be there.

Details:
NJ Z Club Show
Warnock Nissan located in Morristown, New Jersey (just 2 Mins Off Rt-287) will be sponsoring our 2nd Annual Z Car Show on Sunday, June 6, 2004. (Rain-Date: Sunday, June 13). This is going to be a HUGE Event. Last year we had over 70 Zcars participate; this year our goal is to reach 100+. Warnock is BIG (Can accommodate over 200 Cars) so we don't have to worry about space. OK; here are some of the details!:

Warnock Nissan
111 Ridgedale Ave.
Morristown, NJ 07962

*) Each Z member who enters their Z car will receive a $50 gift certificate from Warnock Nissan! Parts dept only.
*) This will be a Judged show - 1st & 2nd place trophies is each category.
*) Each member will receive a goodie bag.
*) 50/50 raffle, music, food and possibly a few raffled items are included.

Their address:
Warnock Nissan
111 Ridgedale Avenue
Morristown
New Jersey 07962

Directions:
From Route 10 East:
Route 10 East to Route 287 South - Exit 36B (Ridgedale Ave.) - At light, make right (go over RR tracks) - We are on the right side.

From Route 10 West:
Route 10 West to Route 287 South - Exit 36B (Ridgedale Ave.) - At light, make right (go over RR tracks) - We are on the right side.

From Route 23 South:
Route 23 South to Route 287 South - Exit 36B (Ridgedale Ave.) - At light, make right (go over RR tracks) - We are on the right side.

From Route 80 East or West:
Route 80 to Route 287 South to Exit 36B (Ridgedale Ave.) - At light, make right (go over RR tracks) - We are on the right side.

From Route 280 West:
Route 280 West to Route 80 West to Route 287 South - Exit 36B (Ridgedale Ave.) - At light, make right (go over RR tracks) - We are on the right side.

From Route 287 North or South:
Route 287 - Exit 36B (Ridgedale Ave.) - At light, make right, (go over RR tracks) - We are on the right side.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Congratulations go to Julian for his People's Choice

And I don't know if anyone noticed, but there was a couple parked across the street when everyone was leaving. Not even 5 minutes later it was gone. I hope no one got a ticket.</span>

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
There was actually a pretty good turnout considering the weather. I tried to get a pic of every car there, although some came and left throughout the day, so it got to be hard to keep up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts