Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have been reading the forums here for a few months now, all while in the process of building a sizable down payment for a DB '05 Touring 6spd. I just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for all the great info. on my decision to continue my Z passion. Continuing from where I left off back in 83' with my 280ZX Turbo. I will be placing my order in a couple months, and I already have some great examples for upgrades, thanks to everyone here.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am already looking around at different dealers in the area. I am thinking about getting some aftermarket stuff included in the deal. Anyone had good dealings with any dealers in the mid ohio area?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by Cantos@Aug 11 2004, 01:21 PM
I am already looking around at different dealers in the area. I am thinking about getting some aftermarket stuff included in the deal. Anyone had good dealings with any dealers in the mid ohio area?

Go for the gold! Welcome back!

There may be a few things the dealer can do for you. If you are required by law to have front plates, get the bracket that extends beyond the bumper...don't let them drill holes. Haggle as much as you can! If they don't budge, you can walk away and keep looking, but eventually they'll call you back towards the end of the month to make you an offer.

Good choice on the trim and color! :goodtimes: I like blue.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I wish I could afford the upgrades I want, but, alas, I cannot.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
BTW...Welcome!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts