Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

First post for me here too

Looking for anyone with after market bodykits that dont need their OEM side skirts. Would prefer silver but any colour woul be ok as can be resprayed.

Had a bit of an accident on a mount on a road.

Thanks
Mike

-----------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Dude

Was in Mosman in a tight street filled with those silly things the council spends money on to slow traffic instead of fixing roads. Made a sharp turn and mounted the passenger side onto a corner - lucky the damage is under so not visible unless you know.

The car being quite low you can imagine the pain I was in :headshake: Oh well sh%t happens - just checking my options

I've seen a few that need to come off & have seen a few ppl advertise for sale as they have no use for them.

Cheers matey
Mike

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Wheels are Zenetti Fusions

Some pics

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Nice wheels Mike - very clean and **** that profile on the tyres looks small.
I love mesh style wheels. I reacall seeing the Zenetti Fusions when I was at Tempe tyres.
I'm guessing that they're 19" and you've droped the suspension a tad? If 19", I would have expected the rear wheels to have filled the arch out a little more (check the last pic). What offset is it?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks matey

Yeah they are 19 x 8.5 in front and 19x9.5 rear
tyres are 245/35 front and 275/30 rear

H&R lowering springs

The offsets are totally wrong - but I thought the wheels suited the car so much that I didn't care - will be investing in some 20mm spacers one day ;)

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
The offset and mount disk type (if they have them) is what determines how far out the wheel goes not the diameter. Being in a little in is better than a little out as you do have the option to use spacers providing your insurance company doesnt mind, should you chose to tell them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts