Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the issue, I just bought a 2003 Silver (dark) Track Model. It has no engine mods, but does have the stock navigation system. It is in wonderful condition and has under 17,500 miles. The thing is, it is a 6 speed. I enjoy it, its fun, but I spend too much time in traffic to mess with it.

I was wondering maybe there is someone out there with an automatic model, (maybe even a high mileage convertable) that wants a manual, track model..

My car still have plenty left on the warrenty and is the track model, I am just offering this as a question to see what everyone thinks. even if you are not interested in trading with me, please give me your feedback

I dont need navigation and i dont need another track model. i am willing to drive a base model automatic, with over 35K...

Obviously this would take alot on conversation and alot of pictures if someone was interested. Let me know (anyone) what you all think..

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Sounds interesting to say the least. My suggestion is to list your location, whether you have to pay off a loan on the car, and what you're willing to take as far as color goes.

I got the impression from your post that you either don't mind the price difference in models (because you'll take a base), or maybe the payments for your Track don't agree with you.

Assuming that the two parties involved in the trade have liens on the Z's, this would become complicated because you'd have to meet during the work week and sign paperwork, then go to the respective DMV's to retitle and reregister the cars. :dunno:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Where are you located? I work at a dealership and we have several used Z's on the lot. Including a 03 Touring Automatic with Navigation? Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Zach

Courtesy Nissan
972-231-2600

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do owe on my Z, but I dont believe(on my side at least) it would be difficult. It would be 2 seperate transactions. If there is cash included on either side it would lower the other pesons loan.

I am in Atlanta, really just want an auto model. The deal would have to be fair on both parts. If someone with an 03 base model with 45K miles wanted to trade< i would expect cash to be included in the deal, the same goes if i traded with a 04 roadster with 5K miles, i would expect to pay extra.

I dont mind on the color.

The reason I am not going through a dealership in ATL is becuase I will get ripped of on the trade in and doc fees, Zach, if we had a fair deal worked out, I'd be wlling to drive, but with the taxes, doc fees, and difference between trade in/dealership sales price, I'd get raped.

My cell is 678/852-6117 if you would like to talk more about a specfic deal

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Atlanta = commuting **** :ahhh:

I can understand why you'd want to trade.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Atlanta has the worst traffic I've ever driven in. It's ****, seriously.

You have to own a Z just to keep up with the nutty drivers over there.

Good luck finding one. I'll let you know if I see any good deals pop up over here in Birmingham. It's a little closer than TX.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Just keep in mind the only Zs with an option for an automatic transmission are the Enthusiast and the Touring, so your options are pretty limited

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.