Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a carbon fiber hood for the Z for Christmas. Who's got them in stock? I think I like the Seibon VT hood but I'm not set on it. Let me know who can score one or how long it would take to get one. Thanks

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I think maybe Noah from Caliente here would be able to hook you up. He's in the next state over to you, Jason. That would look awesome on your car!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Seen some nice looking ones on ebay($378.00 including s&h) not bad at alll.. was gonna get one but wasnt sure on the quality.Buddy of mine got one for his srt-4 from some guy off the street 6 months later thing was fading like crazy. Do youll think itll look good on a silver Z. :irock:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Seen some nice looking ones on ebay($378.00 including s&h) not bad at alll.. was gonna get one but wasnt sure on the quality.Buddy of mine got one for his srt-4 from some guy off the street 6 months later thing was fading like crazy. Do youll think itll look good on a silver Z. :irock:
I'm sure it will look good on yours. I've seen it on a few pics, most recent is Rickdogg's. His car is slowly turning into CF.

I would recommend buying it off a vendor and not ebay or the street. At least this way you have confidence that if there are any issues, it can be addressed by the business.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Hi,
Barzten1 if you are still looking for a jolly smart fibre hood I'd check out www.turbo-toys.com they do strip downs of wrecked and abused 350z's. The hoods are new, and really well priced. There is a pic of a 350 with the fibre hood in the 'cars for sale' section.

I came across the co a few months ago... it's unbelievable what they can do to a smashed up car, and what they can do to 'normal' cars. They tune jap cars to any road legal extreme!

I'm still saving up for my beast, I sold my German Rocket in England 4months ago and I'm now having serious withdrawals!!!

Do you represent Turbo Toys.com or just love the name?

:comp:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts