Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i was just wondering if anyone is selling their exhaust in florida? i was looknig for borlda true duel but im open to other ideas!
thanks
~scott

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
If you're still looking for an Exhaust give Jim a call at 813-695-6664 (tampa). He has a tuning shop called Turbo Toys, he can get all sorts of stuff.
dude....we got Vendors on this Forum that can take care of that, it wouldnt be fair to them that you are marketing some other vendor regardless of what they do.
I know u mean no harm, but we just have to be fair with our vendors.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
dude....we got Vendors on this Forum that can take care of that, it wouldnt be fair to them that you are marketing some other vendor regardless of what they do.
I know u mean no harm, but we just have to be fair with our vendors.
Thanks Ayman.

Reading his post it seemed he was looking for a used exhaust from someone from his wording soI hadn't posted but if it is new let me know and as Ayman said we can help you with any brand and if close to us even install and special pricing if a member of the Z club down here.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Were if florida are you? I might be selling my stillen TD exhaust. How much are you looking to spend? By the way it is made of s/s 2.5" piping. I need to check out an exhaust I'm intrested in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts