Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Looks like a real Japanese airbrush job to me. That type of paintwork is very popular in Japan, especially with truckers...I'll try to find that link & post it again, just in case you thought this Z was 'special'...

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Not my style, but I can appreciate the amount of patience and work it took to do that paintjob.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Originally posted by Dave079@Jul 15 2005, 04:39 PM
Those rims are :vomit:
[snapback]132624[/snapback]​

+1 and then some. Nasty ugly.

·
Registered
55 Posts
We should start a shelter for abused and molested z's like this one. And fix them so they arent detramental to societys eyesight.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Ugly as it may be, I appreciate the time that went into the widebody kit and the paintjob. The Mini Cooper with lambo doors in the background is another sight altogether :hide2:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Yeah I don't have any problems with that Z. The widebody isn't my style, and the rims are bad, but the paint job doesn't look that bad. I actually kind of like the front of it... just not the whole design on the side.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
:lmfao: its a transformer - robot in disguise!

now as far as the Z....I agree with Jinxxy - very detailed and would be very interesting up close!

Are those air scoops on the wing?

·
Registered
470 Posts
its horrible , personaly the paint job is realy rice , the wheels are terrible, it looks like the imitation veilside kit, i cant belive they did that to that z its terrible it realy makes me feel bad, imagine how the z feels!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts