Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

VQ-series cruise no.6 will be organised in December.

Cruise Information

Date: 19-12-10 (Sunday)

Time: 1:00pm Meet, 1:30pm Depart - 4:30pm

Place: Powis Street car park (5-10 minutes drive from Citywest car park, Drive onto Mitchell FWY and off at Powis Street exist on the left, Turn left onto Powis street and first left entry into Powis street car park)

350Z, 370Z, V35 and V36 are all welcomed. As it is organised close to Zed/V-series cruise on 5-12-10 and few owners going on holiday in December, it will be a smaller cruise. Nevertheless, it will be good to catch up with older owners as well as meeting newer owners.

So far, we have 5 V35 and 2 350Z coming along.

Please post if interested and check this tread for updates.

Thank you for your time.

Victor.T

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi everyone,

In the best interest of most VQ-series owners not being able to enjoy themselves to full potential due to other commitments, we have decided to postpone the WA VQ-series cruise no.6 until further notice.

Instead, some VQ-series owners, including myself, will be going along to Zeds/V-series cruise on 5-12-10 (Sunday) to meet new and old owners.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused, and we look forward to seeing everyone in January.

Thank you for your time.

Victor.T

·
Registered
116 Posts
I am interested in the cruise, may I join
just got my 350z for 3 months..
you can come along for sure mate, go to the "slightly south" thread and it will have the details for the first meet point, just turn up there on sunday and your in.....

VictorT and the V35 boys will be sure to organise another cruise for January next year, and fro what i hear they are a good day out as well!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
you can come along for sure mate, go to the "slightly south" thread and it will have the details for the first meet point, just turn up there on sunday and your in.....

VictorT and the V35 boys will be sure to organise another cruise for January next year, and fro what i hear they are a good day out as well!!!

what do you mean "slightly south" thread ....:newbie:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

WA VQ-series cruise no.6, that was postponed back in December 2010, will be organised in March 2011.

Cruise Information

Date: 06-03-11 (Sunday)

Time: 1:00pm Meet, 1:30pm Depart - 4:30pm

Place: Powis Street car park (5-10 minutes drive from Citywest car park, Drive onto Mitchell FWY and off at Powis Street exist on the left, Turn left onto Powis street and first left entry into Powis street car park)

350Z, 370Z, V35 and V36 are all welcomed.

As the last WA VQ-Series cruise was cancelled back in December 2010, it's time we have one big cruise before the spring comes. So we would like to encourage more VQ-series owners to come along, welcome the new year with fellow owners and enjoy the sunny cruise.

Thank you for your time.

So far, we have 5 V35 and 2 350Z coming along.

Please post if interested and check this tread for updates.

Thank you for your time.

Victor.T

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'll come as well and actually go on the cruise this time. Looking forward to hearing Olly's new zorst too, hopefully no excessive noise bookings this time...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts