Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys the time for another zed cruise is upon us

we will be meeting at Bayswater waves (crnr broun ave & priestley st, embleton) at 1.30pm on sunday 7/8/2011

this will be a zed car only cruise with zeds from 240z, 260z, 280zx, 300zx, 350z and 370z all expected to attend.......

we will be hoping for 30+++ cars on this cruise and first time cruisers are welcome as always!

it will finish at a southern pub for dinner, drinks and photo sharing, should be a good day out!

let me know by posting i this thread if you are going to attend, and we can make sure we organise maps etc as needed.....

see you all there!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
update..............

ok little update, numbers already looking strong for this we've got over 20 cars with a handfull of 350 and 370z owners amongst them so far

pm me or post in this thread to confirm youll be coming along

the cruise has also had a theme added (optional) for a pyjama party theme, so feel free to wear your most flamboyant pj's for some interesting themed photos if you desire.....

just dont forget a change for the last stop or you wont get throught the door at the pub lol!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just under 30 zed cars already planning to attend, with 6 350z's and a 370z amongst them......

going to be a wicked day, come along and join in

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
little update, looking at a list of 32 zed cars with heaps of time left.....get envolved if your not already!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm in. I've had to miss the last few so I didn't want to commit earlier but nothings broken and I made sure that I would be free that arvo. Pity the Akebonos aren't on yet though. Good to finally being able to meet you jinxed!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
aaronjo....

glad to have you along mate.....

im sure we have met though before, ive got the yellow 300zx convertible.....

see you on the day mate!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts