Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im located in north Washington, and wondering if there are any meets or events scheduled for this area of the world . Would love ta meet some fellow Z owners. If anyone has something planned, or would like to get something going, let me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
im in the seattle area but never realy seen many meets going on

·
Registered
6 Posts
Eastside, Sammamish actually.

Would love a Z meet, but hate to take my car to Seattle . . . . . . .
there will be a huge Z/G meet in Seattle in a couple of months. but we'll never know now because we can't get on my350z.com

·
Registered
51 Posts
good to see ppl are migrating over here...with all the sunshine we're been getting, I can't wait for a good drive!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey all! Just picked up my 2007 Touring Coupe and live up in Everett. Would love to get together for a good drive and to meet some other Z owners. Kind of bummed I missed the meet last weekend. Hope to see you soon.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey guys!

Devil, would be great to hit the Spring BBQ, but I will be flying down to Carmel CA for the weekend, otherwise I would be there. Hope there will be move events like that over the rest of the spring and the summer. The link didn't work for me pacfwu, is that the Deception Pass or the Gasworks meet you were linking to? Anyone a member of the ZCCW?

·
Registered
1 Posts
So who's here from the NW forum of my350z? I see a few UserID's that I recognize.

Would I be correct in guessing that 350Z-Tech is more for the performance oriented crowd?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts