Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
I may even consider washing the car again... But I cant promise anything.

I just hope my window moptors have arrived by then... Which reminds me I better order them... :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
still happening, and bigger numbers.....

so far mid thirties for z cars attending this cruise, 9 350/370/v35 variations amongst them so will be a good turnout for the late model z/vq scene.......

more welcome of course, first time cruisers, bog stock z and v cars and of course long term members more than welcome....:biggrin:

·
Registered
116 Posts
less than 2 weeks till cruise day zedders!!

this is truly going to be a big event, so should be great fun......not too late to get envolved either, so if you would like to come along, just say the word lol!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Well apparently I will be cleaning my car before putting it "on show" (sort of) with the "AL motorsports" guys at the Festival of Speed... SO, the car may even still be clean for this cruise.... :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Well apparently I will be cleaning my car before putting it "on show" (sort of) with the "AL motorsports" guys at the Festival of Speed... SO, the car may even still be clean for this cruise.... :D
*shock horror* starting to beome a bit of a habit for you, itll be a different shade of blue after you wash it so much lol...:)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yeah I'm now a maybe :( - hubby may be going up north and it doesn't look like we have a clear indication when. One day i talk to him he's going up the Saturday, the next day i talk to him he's going up the sunday, the next day it might not be happening at all *bashes head on desk* and the grandparents have already done their fair share of babysitting this month.

Was looking forward to it - been too long!

·
Registered
116 Posts
ok, do what you can......

Yeah I'm now a maybe :( - hubby may be going up north and it doesn't look like we have a clear indication when. One day i talk to him he's going up the Saturday, the next day i talk to him he's going up the sunday, the next day it might not be happening at all *bashes head on desk* and the grandparents have already done their fair share of babysitting this month.

Was looking forward to it - been too long!
fingers crossed it works out and you can make it........not often we have a cruise that looks like being this succesfull so it would eba good one to make a comeback at lol!

·
Registered
116 Posts
up to 49 cars now.........HUGE cruise, should be good.....

and for member efefef, if you see this, this is the slightly south thread i was refering to!

·
Registered
116 Posts
ok, another 2 confirmed 350z's

the one ieatpelicans was talking about is indeed a 350z, and efefef is going to show in his yellow 350z as well....​

to give everyone an idea, we are looking at about 52 cars at the moment, with 10 x 350z, 2 x 370z and 5 x v35 so 17 late model guys all up, or about a third of the cruise....huge effort from the late model owners, should be agreat meet for all of us!​

21 - 40 of 49 Posts