·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
728 Posts
nice numbers :clap:

Tq should flatten out considerably once the car is equiped with a proper exhaust setup.

Why are we still seeing the dynos cut short? With the built motor, cams, etc, I would think revving out to 7100 or higher would shown?

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Tq should flatten out considerably once the car is equiped with a proper exhaust setup.
do you think this has anything to do with the fact that the dyno sheet goes in increments of 200PRM's instead of 100RPM's or lower?

i think if the increments were 100RPM's...it would look a lot more level.

·
Registered
728 Posts
absolutely not.

the tq has a very definative peak and would not matter if it went in 100 or 200 or 300 rpms increments. Changing the increments would give it a much smoother curve, but would not change the curve itself

·
Registered
728 Posts
you just seem like you have an attitude. i was asking a question
and you came back with an attitude. :headshake:

I have no idea what you are talking about. I gave no attitude and thought I answered your question very well.

to each his own I guess. :helpsmilie:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Believe me....you are not the only one to get this impression!! No offense Zivman. Hahaha LMAO!
Edit: almost forgot my solute to VRT

:F-you:

And I'm not the only one that thinks your shop is full of BS, so I guess we are even. Why don't you come out and kiss some more moderater @ss after they come out here and tell us to keep it civil :clap:

·
Registered
728 Posts
then i apologize. it seemed like you came back with an attitude...but, if you didn't...sorry about that.

no problem bro. Trust me, I get an attitude enough that you will know it when it I do.

ie: refer to my post above

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Ah thanks Zivman, perfect here we can see the difference, one without and one with attitude :)

absolutely not.

the tq has a very definative peak and would not matter if it went in 100 or 200 or 300 rpms increments. Changing the increments would give it a much smoother curve, but would not change the curve itself
Edit: almost forgot my solute to VRT

:F-you:

And I'm not the only one that thinks your shop is full of BS, so I guess we are even. Why don't you come out and kiss some more moderater @ss after they come out here and tell us to keep it civil :clap:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
ok....now i know what is and isn't the attitude.

guess i was just reading some other posts and saw some attitude....and figured you were giving me attitude. haha. sorry man! i now know what the real attitude is like. :)

one question....why do people think his shop is full of BS?

·
Registered
728 Posts
ok....now i know what is and isn't the attitude.

guess i was just reading some other posts and saw some attitude....and figured you were giving me attitude. haha. sorry man! i now know what the real attitude is like. :)

one question....why do people think his shop is full of BS?

you can search the sites to find out why. They are like me, got lovers and haters

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Okay, let's keep it civil here. I just read all the posts. Like Gus wrote, lets just take the levity with a grain of salt and post the facts and don't dish out the hatorade. :chorusline:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Keep it civil guys...

Hey Wa2good, I have a question about the dyno sheet in the first post. I noticed that the the torque and HP lines don't cross each other at 5250 RPM. So it is hard to get a good picture of what is happening. Do you have a dyno sheet that is not adjusted?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts