·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
728 Posts
nice numbers :clap:

Tq should flatten out considerably once the car is equiped with a proper exhaust setup.

Why are we still seeing the dynos cut short? With the built motor, cams, etc, I would think revving out to 7100 or higher would shown?

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Tq should flatten out considerably once the car is equiped with a proper exhaust setup.
do you think this has anything to do with the fact that the dyno sheet goes in increments of 200PRM's instead of 100RPM's or lower?

i think if the increments were 100RPM's...it would look a lot more level.

·
Registered
728 Posts
absolutely not.

the tq has a very definative peak and would not matter if it went in 100 or 200 or 300 rpms increments. Changing the increments would give it a much smoother curve, but would not change the curve itself

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
absolutely not.

the tq has a very definative peak and would not matter if it went in 100 or 200 or 300 rpms increments. Changing the increments would give it a much smoother curve, but would not change the curve itself
settle down man. haha!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Because I am really worked up?????? :headshake:

·
Registered
728 Posts
you just seem like you have an attitude. i was asking a question
and you came back with an attitude. :headshake:

I have no idea what you are talking about. I gave no attitude and thought I answered your question very well.

to each his own I guess. :helpsmilie:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
I have no idea what you are talking about. I gave no attitude and thought I answered your question very well.
to each his own I guess. :helpsmilie:
then i apologize. it seemed like you came back with an attitude...but, if you didn't...sorry about that.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
then i apologize. it seemed like you came back with an attitude...but, if you didn't...sorry about that.
Believe me....you are not the only one to get this impression!! No offense Zivman. Hahaha LMAO!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
It is all in our minds and how we picture the person on the other side of the computer, he didn't say anything abrassive or used foul language, so next time you read his posts picture a jolly happy guy on the other end just bs'ing with you over a couple of beers :cheers:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Believe me....you are not the only one to get this impression!! No offense Zivman. Hahaha LMAO!
Edit: almost forgot my solute to VRT

:F-you:

And I'm not the only one that thinks your shop is full of BS, so I guess we are even. Why don't you come out and kiss some more moderater @ss after they come out here and tell us to keep it civil :clap:

·
Registered
728 Posts

no problem bro. Trust me, I get an attitude enough that you will know it when it I do.

ie: refer to my post above

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Ah thanks Zivman, perfect here we can see the difference, one without and one with attitude :)

absolutely not.

Edit: almost forgot my solute to VRT

:F-you:

And I'm not the only one that thinks your shop is full of BS, so I guess we are even. Why don't you come out and kiss some more moderater @ss after they come out here and tell us to keep it civil :clap:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Ah thanks Zivman, perfect here we can see the difference, one without and one with attitude :)

:werd: :rolf2:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
ok....now i know what is and isn't the attitude.

guess i was just reading some other posts and saw some attitude....and figured you were giving me attitude. haha. sorry man! i now know what the real attitude is like. :)

one question....why do people think his shop is full of BS?

·
Registered
728 Posts
ok....now i know what is and isn't the attitude.

guess i was just reading some other posts and saw some attitude....and figured you were giving me attitude. haha. sorry man! i now know what the real attitude is like. :)

one question....why do people think his shop is full of BS?

you can search the sites to find out why. They are like me, got lovers and haters

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Okay, let's keep it civil here. I just read all the posts. Like Gus wrote, lets just take the levity with a grain of salt and post the facts and don't dish out the hatorade. :chorusline:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Keep it civil guys...

Hey Wa2good, I have a question about the dyno sheet in the first post. I noticed that the the torque and HP lines don't cross each other at 5250 RPM. So it is hard to get a good picture of what is happening. Do you have a dyno sheet that is not adjusted?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts