Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I got an 03 automatic de I’m currently having issues with that need to be fixed so I can pass smog.

Issues
#1:
O2 sensor codes both bank 2-1&2 and other related fuel mixture codes car runs rough when codes are on. Sensors are new and harness is good same with grounds unless I missed something idk, injectors are good, pvc valve is good, upper end no leaks, cats are good, motor is solid 44k miles.

#2:
Dash gear “P” will not show and won’t start, only starts in neutral then put back in part and gear in dash disappears but shifts all gears good and drives fine. Bad relay on ipdm?

I am located in Waterford California anyone near me got any recommendations on someone who is good fixing electrical problems or willing to help? Can pay for your in person diagnostics/ fixes.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Sorry to say, but your issue are varied enough that you'll need a hands-on diagnostic. Are you anywhere Z-Car Garage in Cali? If not, you may have to take it to a local dealer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve heard of z car garage. Car is just stationed 2hrs away from San Jose. I will have it diagnosed and see what the problem could be. Thanks for reply.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts