Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:clap: :clap: Help a fellow Z'er out (and the President of the ECZA Northern Chapter) by voting for his Z for December Feature Article. There are 5 or 6 cars that are being voted on, his Z is toggling btwn 1 and 2 against a jacked up truck :headshake: Can't let the truck win guys....

Here is what Pat posted on ZChickz
Quote:
At the NHRA Fall Compact Nationals at Englishtown last month I was approached by Street Trends magazine regarding a possible feature article in their magazine. They took a bunch of pics of my Z and said the pics would be posted on their site for voting with some other cars. The most votes gets the feature article. Well the pics are up and the voting has started for the December issue.

Thanks for the help, Pat thanks you too! Voting ends Nov 6th (and we are not talking political, this is much more fun)

PS YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REGISTER TO THIS SITE TO VOTE, SO GET YOUR VOTE IN :thumbsup: Vote for Pat's Z Car #2

Vote here at streettrenz.com

Attachments

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Pat's up 525 votes to 502. How is it this close??? A truck???? C'mon.

I've seen Pat's car in person. Immaculate.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Pat is only up a little less now...539 to the ?truck's? 531....people have to vote for the Z....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Z Vote Has Been Cazt :) Good Luck

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Pat's gettin crushed by 200+ votes now. ****!! If these stupid truck voters could see his Z in person they'd realize how sweet it is

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
My votes in but hes getting crushed in votes now. Why dont you go post this on the other boards jinx if you haven yet

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi T, Consider it done. We must represent.......Darn, the truck is over 300 votes ahead..........All Z owners' help this fellow member out!!!!!!
Wow, just noticed this was my 100th post.....cool......

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK I will go post on motoring now, don't have the capability of making it a sticky there, but then again I had trouble here too....LMAO We gotta get more votes in, you can cast more than one vote if you vote from difft. ip addresses, I voted from work and home...

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I just read Tere's post on Motoring. Heres a way to get some votes going:

hat truck will NOT win!!! Everyone lend a hand!!!

How to vote often and very quickly...

Open Internet Explorer (this is for version 6)
Select Tools
Select Internet Options
Select Privacy tab
At bottom, under websites, select Edit
Type streettrenz.com into the box at the top
Select Block
Select OK
Select OK

Then go to the site and vote, vote, vote!!! When you vote, the screen automatically refreshes and you can vote again!

·
Registered
25 Posts
LOL... Ya beat me to it! I just came on to encourage folks to vote often since someone keeps stuffing the ballot box for that truck (it goes up 300-400 votes in minutes)!

If everyone goes click happy for 20-30 minutes, the truck will be destroyed! :clap:

·
Registered
25 Posts
ROFLMAO!!!! I have the technique to vote faster than 1 per second!!! BUT I'm wearing my mouse button out!

Use the above to disable the tracking cookie, and click on Car 2, and then quickly click on the Vote Now button before the screen can refresh!

Pat's Z is now up to 5124!!! :clap:

·
Registered
25 Posts
LOL... It's WAR!!! The truck folks started it with stuffing the ballot box, and Z folks know how to stuff it better! All's fair in love and war, ya know! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts