Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im realy exited to tell u guys this story , i was heading to my house in my z , i was with a friend so we were cruising slowly window down music up lol :cheers: , so all of a suden i see a red 360 modena up front , my friend shouted out ferrari , so i steped on the gas to get on his tail we got to the stop light he saw me and just laughed, so here we go 3, 2, 1, green light, tires where screaching, engines reving, my blow off going of like crazy , 1st gear im right beside him , he seems to have stoped burning rubber , ohh ohh i havent, 2 nd gear y get him by a nose, 3rd gear hes in my tail now, im yelling like crazy cause i was so exited, and not to mention my friend, 4the gear got about a car and a half back from me, i just let go of the gas and he ricer flyed by me lol i just laughed, and screamed like **** i just won to a ferrari!!!!! :OMG:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
This is reminds me of a scene from the famous ricer movie "Fast and Furious" :lmfao:

Good kill. I would've loved to hear that Ferrari.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Originally posted by ayman350z@Aug 11 2005, 07:28 AM
or that dumb movie called Torque
[snapback]144443[/snapback]​

Yeh, still haven't seen that, and I think we would both agree upon the quality of Torque.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Originally posted by 350zluvr+Aug 11 2005, 08:52 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ayman350z
@Aug 11 2005, 07:28 AM

Yeh, still haven't seen that, and I think we would both agree upon the quality of Torque.
[snapback]144456[/snapback]​

the dumbest part is when the two super bikes swirl between traffic in the city at speeds of 300mph!!!!! :lmfao: :rolf2: that was some bull crap

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Or the part when they're like, fighting on bikes inside a subway car.. uhh.. yeah..

And nice kill by the way! 360's aren't that fast, considering a FI Z runs nearly the same hp numbers. However, the weight difference would be damaging on a track.. 360 would take your ass down.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Back on topic...

Good kill! I was laughing as I read your story, plus I got almost as excited as you sounded. :rolf2:

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Originally posted by Napoleon@Aug 11 2005, 02:22 AM
Im realy exited to tell u guys this story , i was heading to my house in my z , i was with a friend so we were cruising slowly window down music up lol  :cheers: ,  so all of a suden i see a red 360 modena up front , my friend shouted out ferrari , so i steped on the gas to get on his tail we got to the stop light he saw me and just laughed, so here we go 3, 2, 1,  green light, tires where screaching, engines reving, my blow off going of like crazy , 1st gear im right beside him , he seems to have stoped burning rubber , ohh ohh i havent, 2 nd gear y get him by a nose, 3rd gear hes in my tail now, im yelling like crazy cause i was so exited, and not to mention my friend, 4the gear got about a car and a half back from me, i just let go of the gas and he ricer flyed by me lol i just laughed, and screamed like **** i just won to a ferrari!!!!! :OMG:
[snapback]144400[/snapback]​

That's awesome, Napoleon. My mechanic did the same with my Vortech Z several months ago. Was out giving it a test spin and lined up next to some A-hole in a silver 360. The guy apparently was being all smug and trying to show off for his friend. Mark said he looked absolutely shocked at the next light after the Z had easily put more than a car length on him.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Nice kill. Just goes to show, you never know what's gonna pull up next to you.

& BTW... the name of that movie should be 'Dorque'.

·
Registered
35 Posts
makes me wanna see someone here in smalltown Arkansas take on the Carrera GT that's around. that guy is a dick. he deserves to destroyed, but I can't take a mid engine 10 cyl porsche in a jetta no matter how much nitrous I've got....

Congrats on a sweet kill!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Good job. The punk will think twice next time. looks can be deceiving and money does not necessarily get you the fastest car around. Yes 360's really aren't that fast but that sounds like a bunch of sore losers that did not get to race him...and win. THat had to be sweet. Wish I had FI, I would drive around all day looking for chumps.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i didnt spray the engine i just sprayed the intercooler before we ran so it would be freezing cold, i cant imagine what went through his mind when he saw me infront of him, i was so exited to win. normaly down here in mexico all the guys with ferraris porches etc, think they can beat anything, my dads friend owns a porche carrera 4's he said he could take my z, i proved him wrong on the track they are real a** wholes, good thing is ive showed them what my z can do lol

·
Registered
755 Posts
Originally posted by ayman350z+Aug 11 2005, 10:01 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2005, 08:52 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-ayman350z

the dumbest part is when the two super bikes swirl between traffic in the city at speeds of 300mph!!!!! :lmfao: :rolf2: that was some bull crap
[snapback]144463[/snapback]​

I guess you havn't seen "Ghost Rider" a real life biker doing 300 km/h in traffic.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by NourZ+Aug 11 2005, 04:26 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2005, 10:01 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-ayman350z

I guess you havn't seen "Ghost Rider" a real life biker doing 300 km/h in traffic.
[snapback]144734[/snapback]​

Oh yeah the one who plays with the police right?? and then runs

·
Registered
755 Posts
Originally posted by Napoleon+Aug 11 2005, 06:32 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2005, 10:01 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-ayman350z

[snapback]144734[/snapback]​

Oh yeah the one who plays with the police right?? and then runs
[snapback]144736[/snapback]​

Yes, he's a nut case. I have the 3 movies he did, one of them had a fk'd up Turbo 'Busa doing 350 km/h + on a runway.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts