Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
QUOTE (TinmansZ @ Oct 21 2007, 05:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=450806
I bought my Vortech set up from Jeremy he is a really good guy to work with. I wish I didn't live so far from Florida, because I'd definetly like him to do a tune for me. I was talking to him a little while back and he's willing to fly up to my area and spend a few days to tune if I could line up enough guys to help split the cost.
Thats exactly what happened to me, the engine would buck when it would try to exceed 2500 on the dyno. Im considering buying the uprev set up. How is the turbo xs working for you. If anyone has any info for a good ecu please let me know or pm me. Thanx

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
The UTEC has work fine for me. I recently had to replace the map sensor but other then that it has worked good. It seems to have a good re pore among the Z community. If you wanted to spend a little extra money I'd look into the Pro EFI, it has the ability to learn and change your tune as you drive. So once you have a base tune you don't need to get re- tuned if say you added cams or what ever. Might be worth looking at I am.

·
Registered
1 Posts
im near you and just went through a install

I live in Melbourne, FL. I dont have a tuner yet. Do you know what belt by chance? Do you have the Gates P/N? I can have it ordered by the P/N from gates at the auto store. Me and my father inlaw installed the kit. So I'm still running on the tune from Vortech.
Im in Rockledge, Fl and just had a complete build on the 2006 z, I've found the shop and tuner you will want. also you should preview what you will have soon, hmu

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
It's been almost 11 years since that post originally went up- are you serious about offering advice in 2018?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts