Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
vortech sc, satin kit, with intercooler, 7000 miles on it, with no problems, including everything in the kit plus 2 extra smaller K&N filters, extra belt, and 9 lb pulley, several maps for the SS software, also included, looking to get 3300.

also have Greddy 60mm electronic peak and warn boost and af gauges, in rare silver color, will include with vortech for 3500, or will sell alone for 400.

also have custom fiberglassed and painted pillar made for the gauges i will throw in for free, but i need your factory one to swap out.

·
Registered
94 Posts
do you have pics of the gauges?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Why are you selling your kit man?

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Here's a pic of Tig's guage pod. I hope you don't mind me posting that for you man. I figure it will save you the hassle. You probably have a lot more, but that's the one I got off of Jason's site.

I'm also curious as to why you're selling your kit?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well im thinking about selling the car and getting something else,

ah no problem redefined, i appreciate it, like you said it saved me a step.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Wanna take me for a ride before you unbolt your kit?

I've wanted to ride in that thing since the first time I heard the whine of that supercharger.

We should meet up some time for a photo shoot or something before you get rid of it. It would be pretty cool. We could get Hoa to come too.

Sorry for the thread jack.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
2nd friggin 'sell my car' post today!

I know, I know.....Mercury is in retrograde.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Is this kit still for sale? What kind of power does this have? What about tunability? Anyone have a dyno chart for one?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Still for sale?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.