Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone has installed a JDM Voltage Stabilizer or similar? Are they necessary or are they money for nothing?

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Yeah, it's probably that scam on Ebay, if not...then are you talking about a grounding kit?

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
[/quote]

+1 its prob that crap that they are selling on ebay that gives you +23 hp :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
[/quote]

+1 its prob that crap that they are selling on ebay that gives you +23 hp :rolleyes:
<div align="right">[snapback]86073[/snapback]
[/quote]

+1, stay off it unless you see dynos

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Exactly why I read these forums....so I can get the real story behind all of the junk I run across. Thanks guys...& gals!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
There are products like an ignition bridge, which might smooth out your idle, ensure steady, uniform voltage to your coils....

It's not gonna register much on the butt dyno...but some people like 'shiny' for its own sake...

Treat everything on eGay as a scam until proven otherwise.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Actual i have seen what he is talking about.. and no it is not an ebay scam. It is a real product (JDM) and is rediculously expensive.. ~500+dollars.

It works similar to a ground kit, but has come kind of computer chip and resistors and what not.. I'll see if can find one..

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
It depends on what he is talking about.

If it is a black box about the size of a cigarette pack, it's a scam. JesseEnglish bought one and tested it, all it had was some wires inside of it. Not sure if he could actually even hook it up...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts