Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
jinxxy, i think he means the ones that say "VOLK" etc.. Not the info stickers on the inside.

at least i think that is what he meant..

my TE37 came with stickers to put on the wheel spokes..

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
I meant the ones that say "Volk" :wink: they said "volk" and another said LE28N and they were blue and white and I hated them. They came right off w/ a hairdryer and persistance.....thought they cluttered up the wheel's look! :lol:
Yes, you mean the ones on the inside of the wheel.. like the manufacturers stickers.. the inspection stickers..

I thought he meant the ones that go on the spokes that you put on yourself.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
What am I a moron? :poke: :lol: NO I meant the ones on the spokes that came on there in the beginning. I didn't get the option of stickers or NO stickers, I hated them...THE VOLK ones not the ones on the inside, the spoke ones, the same ones Josh is talking about. I thought they junked up the apperance of my wheels so I took the bastids off! :wink: See pic, the sticker is barely visible in the pic so I circled the one on the spoke, I think the other one was on the lip...., it's the ONLY pic of the wheels w/ the stickers on them, b/c I hated them so badly....:wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, i want the spoke stickers back. I had mine refinished and powdercoated so they had to be removed.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
This from the Mackin website:
WHOLESALE INQUIRIES ONLY, PLEASE. For specific application and fitment information, please contact your local tire and wheel shops, or auto parts retail stores
I am betting they won't respond, I've tried on several occasions. Josh wonder if you should contact some of the vendors here to see if they can get their hands on some for you :dunno:

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts

note how lovely and clean looking :lol:

So you are talking about the ones on the spokes then? :nana: :wavey:

That's weird that yours were already on. I figured they all came in a package for you to choose. :dunno:

I'm glad I never had to peel them off! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
can't get ahold of him right this sec. He said it would take a few days as he was checking on that other stuff for us. :wink:
the 'other stuff' is more important obviously :cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
yeah, I was going to talk to him yesterday evening.. but I got caught up in some "biZnessss yo"

I will make it a point to find him tonight or tomorrow by lunch time. :cheers:

p.s.. things are looking good. :wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts