Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are some round about prices for any of the volks, GT7's, LE37, SF Challenge, etc....

i ask b/c i have a friend who can any Volks, so he was wondering what they go for, he can even get them wrapped in toyo's

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I like the SF Challenge in 19's. Front would be 8.5, rears 9.5. Solid! You got soul, brutha.

I stopped by a local speed shop - they got 26" wheels that are priced at $2000 a piece! Michael Bennett had to have them for his H2, so he overnighted some new tires for them. I was told the whole thing set him back $13g's. Oh, well...

Speaking of wheels, what do you guys think I can sell my Touring wheels for? I might use this to offset the cost of new ones.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Who's Mike B? Is he looking for 18" Touring wheels? I haven't started testing the waters yet, but it is a serious option.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Originally posted by 350z@Aug 16 2004, 04:08 PM
what are some round about prices for any of the volks, GT7's, LE37, SF Challenge, etc....

i ask b/c i have a friend who can any Volks, so he was wondering what they go for, he can even get them wrapped in toyo's

Jasen at Performance Nissan does the challenges for 2450 shipped

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Originally posted by 350z@Aug 16 2004, 04:08 PM

how bout some TE-37s?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts