Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
41,379 Posts
Just remember the LE's are 2003 Limited Editions....there might not be too many left over. And from what I understand the CE's are the same as the LE's but the LE's are in a different color which is not avail in the CE's...I got my LE's from 350zonlinestore.com Bryan was the sales rep. [email protected]

Good Luck, and you better not move any closer to me than you are already! I have yet to see another Z w/ in hundreds of miles of me w/ the LE's.....and none in person ever....I do have to admit you have ROCKIN taste!!!

· Registered
41,379 Posts
LOL Ched!!! Pretty funny DiRN! Hey Ched here is a link to Mackin Industries page on the CE28N's Mackin Industries. They are the parent company of Rays. It says 19's are now available, but I emailed them several times but got no answer. The color of the LE28N's are mercury silver. Here is a pic of the two different silvers LE's vs CE's. The shinier silver is the LE's. This pic was sent to me by 350zonlinestore.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.