Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if there is anyone who carries the (
) Volk LE28N's in 19 inch. I really love the LE28N's but i really want 19's. And the CE28N's are just different enought that I don't really like them.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's only got the CE28N's on the site, can he get the LE28N's in 19". I can find them in 18" all over the place but not in 19".

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Just remember the LE's are 2003 Limited Editions....there might not be too many left over. And from what I understand the CE's are the same as the LE's but the LE's are in a different color which is not avail in the CE's...I got my LE's from 350zonlinestore.com Bryan was the sales rep. [email protected]

Good Luck, and you better not move any closer to me than you are already! I have yet to see another Z w/ in hundreds of miles of me w/ the LE's.....and none in person ever....I do have to admit you have ROCKIN taste!!!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't worry, Jinxxy. You're in BY, I'm in SB, we can still go to the same formals without worrying what the other is wearing.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
LOL Ched!!! Pretty funny DiRN! Hey Ched here is a link to Mackin Industries page on the CE28N's Mackin Industries. They are the parent company of Rays. It says 19's are now available, but I emailed them several times but got no answer. The color of the LE28N's are mercury silver. Here is a pic of the two different silvers LE's vs CE's. The shinier silver is the LE's. This pic was sent to me by 350zonlinestore.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
The only difference between the CE28 and LE28 is the LE have a polished lip. You can still get any of the 'Volk' colors if you special order; much like the TE37 and LE37. The LE28 is not made in 19" ... yet.

Mackin is not the parent company of Rays Engineering. Mackin is the sole US importer of Rays wheels.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
LE's are polished totally, not just on the lip see above pic and in my sig, the CE's are more of a matte finish. The Ray's site does say that the LE's are avail in 19's now, I didn't research this b/c I wanted 18's...maybe not avail in the states yet???

·
Registered
14 Posts
the difference between the LE28 and CE28 is the polished lip.

the difference you see in the picture you posted is not because of the wheel, but the different silver. in the volk line of wheels there are 4+ different types of silver ... mercury silver, spark silver, titanium silver, and flat silver is all i can think of right now.

and it looks like 19" LE28 are available now ... it looks like they were just announced a few weeks ago when rays announced thier 2004.5 wheels which include the limited edition RMC (black chrome) wheels.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts