Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

We just wanted to get an idea as to how many people would be interested in having a group buy for our HID Conversion Kits.

Even at our current retail price, it's a great deal, but if we can get a few of you together, we can make the price even better.

For more info on our kits, please visit us at: www.visionbulbs.com

Let us know your thoughts, and if we get a good response, we'll start things up.

Thank you all in advance,

Vision Bulbs
www.visionbulbs.com

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Do you think that these kits will be able to replace the halogen highbeams? Are the price of the kits for a pair?

PS - you should take out the attachment tag in your signature.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you think that these kits will be able to replace the halogen highbeams? Are the price of the kits for a pair?

Hello Zxrage,

Yes, the conversion kits can replace your high beams. And yes, all kits come with 2 bulbs, 2 ballasts, and all other required accessories.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

P.S. Why do you think we should remove the signature? Just curious to know. Thanks!

·
Registered
16,332 Posts

there is a bug that is automatically resizing sig pictures.. i need to figure out why its doing this.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've been looking into this and may be interested as well. I have a few, probably dumb, questions (I have an 05 base model Z):

The HID conversion replaces only the hi-beams? Does that mean that I'll have the regular low beam and HID high beam?
We need the H7 kit, right?

Thanks.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Are the interior lights easy to replace?? I've never worked on the interior. '04 Touring Coupe A/t.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
I've been looking into this and may be interested as well. I have a few, probably dumb, questions (I have an 05 base model Z):

The HID conversion replaces only the hi-beams? Does that mean that I'll have the regular low beam and HID high beam?
We need the H7 kit, right?

Thanks.
You can replace either the low or high beams (or both if you get 2 kits). No reason to get the high beams unless you use them alot.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Are the interior lights easy to replace?? I've never worked on the interior. '04 Touring Coupe A/t.
Our map lights are a cinch to replace.

·
Registered
30 Posts
You can replace either the low or high beams (or both if you get 2 kits). No reason to get the high beams unless you use them alot.
Thanks, Josh. So, I am left with HID low beams and regular hi beams? Or do I lose the hi's altogether?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Toykilla, thanks for addressing that.

He is correct, you can replace both of the beam (high and low) if you desire, however, most people just do the low beams as it's tough to justify spending the money on your high beams when most people rarely use them.

Best advice, go with the low beams. If you realize that you would like high beams too, just give us a call and we'll get that for you.

Shipping on our conversions is FREE for the month of December, so if you decide after the fact to go with the high, we'll honor the free shipping (even if it's past December).

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Thanks, Josh. So, I am left with HID low beams and regular hi beams? Or do I lose the hi's altogether?
These will just replace your low beams. You will still have the high beams.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So do the HID bulbs replace the xenon ones? And what is "color temperature" all about? Please explain! What about the bulbs that replace the turn signal bulbs, clear but blink amber. Would these be included? Thanks for the info! :)
Hello jinxxycat,

Yes, our HID replacement bulbs will replace your existing Xenon bulbs.

The color temperature determines the color output. Please see image below for example:

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
got any strobe lights?

i would be interested

PM for pricing
Sorry, at this time we do not have any strobe lights. It's something we had consider as we have had a few requests.

Do you have a photo of something that you had in mind. If so, please send it to: [email protected]

Perhaps we'll see about getting something like that on our product line in the near future.

Thank you.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They're a breeze to replace.

Our kits include all interior lights plus license plate bulbs.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.