Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I've been talking with Vision Bulbs, and they have offered a Group Buy on their Silver Xtreme blinkers and Xenon Interior lighting kits. (These are the blinkers that look silver, but light up amber in color, and the Xenon Interior bulbs make your inside lighting super white, as opposed to a yellowish color.)

This Group Buy will END at 12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time on 6/1/2005.

BULB PICS:
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/GSoccer24/vision_home_r1_c4.jpg');}" />

INTERIOR BEFORE/AFTER:
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/GSoccer24/pop2.jpg');}" />

BLINKER BEFORE/AFTER:
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/GSoccer24/pop4.jpg');}" />

The pricing breakdown is as follows:

Xenon Interior Only:
1-10 people: $19
11-20 people: $17
21-30 people: $15
31-40 people: $13
41-50 people: $11
50+ people: $10

Silver Xtreme Only:
1-10 people: $47
11-20 people: $43
21-30 people: $40
31-40 people: $36
41-50 people: $32
50+ people: $28

Xenon Interior/Silver Xtreme Combo Pack (Best Value):
1-10 people: $64
11-20 people: $58
21-30 people: $52
31-40 people: $45
41-50 people: $38
50+ people: $30

If you are interested, please add your screenname to the list, along with "XI" for Xenon Interiors, "SX" for Silver Xtremes, or "Combo" for both. For more information on these products, you can go to their website HERE. You can also PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

This Group Buy ENDS at 12 A.M. on 6/1/2005.

I'll start it off...
1. GSoccer24 (Combo)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1. GSoccer24 (Combo)
2. mdzowner (Combo)
3. StudyBuddy (XI)
4. TOYKILLA (XI)
5. ZPartsGuy (XI)

·
Registered
598 Posts
jinx,
no its a breeze ive actually done the overhead lights, i just want the trunk light to match. it takes about 4 minutes total.
mdzowner

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Count me in for the interior lights also.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1. GSoccer24 (Combo)
2. mdzowner (Combo)
3. StudyBuddy (XI)
4. TOYKILLA (XI)
5. ZPartsGuy (XI)
6. WHOZNXT (Combo)
7. jinxxycat (XI)
8. TrackZ03 (XI)

*Remember that this Group Buy is also on 350zmotoring, g350Z.com, and I'm trying to get it on my350z also. Basically, I'm saying that there is already about 20-25 people signed up including this list combined with the other sites and it's only the first day. :)

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
[/quote]
I have one for the map light already...but if one IS available for the interior cargo area I'm in for one of those.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the interior kit includes the map lights, hatch light, and license plate lights

1. GSoccer24 (Combo)
2. mdzowner (Combo)
3. StudyBuddy (XI)
4. TOYKILLA (XI)
5. ZPartsGuy (XI)
6. WHOZNXT (Combo)
7. jinxxycat (XI)
8. TrackZ03 (XI)
9. KShep (XI)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
for those who want to know/don't know already:

the silver xtreme kits include all 4 turn signal bulbs, and the xenon interior kits include 2 map light bulbs, the hatch bulb, and two license plate bulbs

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
[/quote]
Awesome!!! I'm definitely looking forward to it then. I was expecting two map bulbs for that price! License plate bulbs and everything...cool!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
don't forget to tell people who may not know about this...thanks!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I organized a group buy about a year ago on my350z.com for the silver turn-signal bulbs. The bulbs that we finally went with were from Evostyle.com.

I realized that some companies increase the voltage on their bulbs for better illumination through the silver coating. The increase in wattage makes the bulbs burn hotter and can possibly destroy our bulb housings from the extra power / heat.

I strongly recommend to find out the bulb specifics before purchasing any bulbs from any company in order to assure adherence with our bulb housings.

Stock bulbs run at 21W and operate at around 270 degrees.

MY350Z.com link to Evostyle group buy

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i don't see how this can be a concern on a bulb that isn't constantly illuminated, but i'll definitely check into it.

1 - 20 of 168 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.