·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
File Name :: dakings track video 2
Author :: daking350z
Category :: Videos
Description
here is a video of me at the track on the 13th..I was running MT ET streets for the first time..I came out of the hole at around 2800rpms just to feel it out and got a 1.94 60ft...When I hit 3rd gear the car started to swerve from the wind and low tire pressure,and I almost hit the wall...You cant see it in the video but everyone watching from behind the tree said it looked nasty!!But notice how the tires hook up and crinkle when I launched!!My time was, 13.7 @ 87mph
That shows how hard I came out and let off in 3rd gear from the sway..Man I really scared the **** out of myself and need more practice with those wheels and tires...Any way enjoy...

View File

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
File Name :: Dakings track video 2
Author :: Daking350z
Category :: Videos
Description ::
here is a video of me at the track on the 13th..I was running MT ET streets for the first time..I came out of the hole at around 2800rpms just to feel it out and got a 1.94 60ft...When I hit 3rd gear the car started to swerve from the wind and low tire pressure,and I almost hit the wall...You cant see it in the video but everyone watching from behind the tree said it looked nasty!!But notice how the tires hook up and crinkle when I launched!!My time was, 13.7 @ 87mph
That shows how hard I came out and let off in 3rd gear from the sway..Man I really scared the **** out of myself and need more practice with those wheels and tires...Any way enjoy...
Updated Tue, Apr 20 2004 3:08 am

View File

1 - 6 of 6 Posts