Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I say yay as long as the rest of your Z goes with the theme. I wouldnt just add it to a stock looking Z. Are you going to be showing it ever?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to show my car, but thinking about it now I think i would have to get an outrageous body which I really don't like to make the lambos look part of the theme

·
Registered
909 Posts
Well I don't think it's necessary for you to have an outrageous body kit to go with this mod, it certainly enhances it. I also think it looks good with just. Me personally I will eventually get the doors along with the Veilside V3 kit. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I voted Yay, I heard they are a lot of work to keep adjusted and closing properly. I wanted them til I found out that you have to open them like normal then lift them. I'll wait for a completely remote version(which may never come) before I get mine done.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I think they look amazing. If you're trying to get noticed, it definitely will help, and it'll help on a show car too. I don't see any downside to putting them on a stock car either. I like them all the time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think it's nice only if you have bodykit, lower suspension, exhaust and wheels to go with it. Not for stock car.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I say go for it, but ONLY if after you have already created a pretty decent show car. Putting lambo doors on a stock or almost stock car is kinda ricey, i think.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts