Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I cannot comment on the mit cause I don't have one, but the towel is great. I recently misplaced my towel and had to go back to a chamois to dry the Z on the weekend. What a PITA. I used a squegie (spelling) to get rid of most of the water off the car and then used the old chamois to dry the remaining water. The chamois was crap and just pushed the water all over the panels. Took me ages to dry the car properly. I must find my microfibre towel for the next wash.

The cost of the towel was not expensive, but it was one of the best buys I've made - saves so much time!!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Got home, opened up my express post parcel, my lovely cloths have arrived!

Showed mum... she drilled me about spending money on cloths for my car.

... found out later, she was jealous of my new cloths! She loves microfibre, but nothing she's got's as good.

... Why waste them on a car? she asked ... :headshake:

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
QUOTE (Diz @ Dec 16 2008, 11:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=563292
Got home, opened up my express post parcel, my lovely cloths have arrived!

Showed mum... she drilled me about spending money on cloths for my car.

... found out later, she was jealous of my new cloths! She loves microfibre, but nothing she's got's as good.

... Why waste them on a car? she asked ... :headshake:
Mine arrived a few weeks ago. My Mum saw them and wants to know why I didn't get her a set too... Women.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
LOL guys

i gave a few to my mum and taught her the benefits of using MF to dust the TV, wipe bench tops, basins, mirrors etc

we'll be moving onto advanced microfibre lessons soon, and ill show how her to get the most out of the short pile side vs thick pile side

definitely use them around the house, they are great for picking up dust with one single wipe

·
Registered
65 Posts
hey mate

are you still selling these? i emailed you before xmas regarding some cloths and never got a reply :(

me wanty clothys!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts