Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
guys thanks again for the latest round of orders

just another quick reminder

Free introductory shipping will be ending 30th September. From 1st October shipping Australia wide will be flat fee $7 via Australia Post EXPRESS POST

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Sam - I may as well get one of the drying waffle towels from you seeing that Eugene won't wash my car!!!!

I can send you a cheque for payment if you pm your mailing address.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Sam - I may as well get one of the drying waffle towels from you seeing that Eugene won't wash my car!!!!

I can send you a cheque for payment if you pm your mailing address.
Chris,

When you try out these towels, you will be mighty surprised at how well it works. I couldnt believe it myself. This thing can absorb Warrigamba Dam in one hit!

I was so impressed with the towel that I ordered another 2!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Chris,

When you try out these towels, you will be mighty surprised at how well it works. I couldnt believe it myself. This thing can absorb Warrigamba Dam in one hit!

I was so impressed with the towel that I ordered another 2!
I washed 2 cars on Sat morning and used my little chamois to dry the cars. PITA, cause the chamois can only absorb 1/2 panel of water max, so it took me longer to dry each car than to wash it!!!! So I'm looking forward to the towel.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just washed and dried my car this morning and what can I say, these products are fantastic. A special mention goes out to the drying towel, that thing is awesome and saves soooo much time. I dried the whole car without even squeezing it out once. And the ultra plush towels do a fantastic job washing windows, not one streak.

Just like to say thanks again Sam for these top quality products! :yourock:

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
A special mention goes out to the drying towel, that thing is awesome and saves soooo much time. I dried the whole car without even squeezing it out once.
THAT is something. Didn't even have to wring out the drying towel once? No way....Can we get these in the states?

·
Registered
43 Posts
THAT is something. Didn't even have to wring out the drying towel once? No way....Can we get these in the states?
As to not sound misleading, I will add that the car was in the sun while I was drying it so I would say some of the water was evaporated. But having said that I always wash my car in the sun and compared to the chamois I have been using this thing is the bomb.

A little comparison:

Using my normal chamois I would have to make 2 passes over the car to get all the water off, wringing out the chamois after each panel. With the waffle weave drying towel I did the whole car in 1 pass without wringing it out once (except after I'd finished)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm sold...I normally buy those dollar towels in the machine at the car wash. I'm easy to please. How do we get these in the states?
I'm not sure, you'd have to contact Sam. I think he got them from the states?

I did a google search and came up with this website, not sure if it's the official website or not though

http://www.pakshak.com/micropak.html

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Domino - I received the towel (its actually at my mum's house and I haven't seen it yet) so thanks for sending it so promptly. I trust you received my payment by now.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Thanks heaps Sam for the 2 extra towels you sent!

Today I washed the 350 and R34 and used one drying towel. I couldnt believe it but I didnt need to wring the towel once! This product is bloody amazing, that's all i gotta say. You save so much time.

Thanks again Sam!

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Hi guys

In response to quite a few queries i have decided to stock the smaller size Waffle Weave Drying Towels

These are identical to the regular size Waffle Weave all you guys have been using, but in a 40x68cm size

This smaller size is perfect for drying your wheels, inside door jams/boot/engine bay, lower bumpers/skirts, exhaust tips, basically anywhere you dont want to get your regular blue Waffle Weave Drying Towel dirty

I have chosen to stock these in a light grey colour to easily differentiate from your regular Waffle Weave Drying Towel

Waffle Weave Drying Towel Small - $20 ea

·
Registered
450 Posts
Hi,

How does the wash mit perfrom after multiple uses. Does the weave break? I hate it when threads come off and get jammed in places.

How many times can you wash the cloths before having to replace them?

Thanks,

Diz

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Hi Diz

The wash mitts start to perform well (that is hold alot of suds) after the 2nd or 3rd use, as the inner foam lining which keeps the mitt hydrated, needs a few washes to bed in. There will be a few loose microfibres when you get the mitt - this is from the manufacturing process. The best thing to do is just give the mitt a shake before you first use it

I have been using the mitt for about 10 months now and haven't noticed any loose fibres or any degradation in performance. In fact the more i use it, the more it seems to be holding suds

With regard to the long term performance of the towels, i have been using them for well over a year now (including full details and water saving washes) and they are still perform perfectly. Hopefully some members here who have been using the towels for a while can chime in with their thoughts

I include washing suggestions on the product packaging. If you use them heavily, like a professional detailer would, it is best to use a dedicated microfibre cleaning product, such as Pinnacle Micorfibre Rejuvinator. However, if you use them for your regular weekly car wash, all you need to do is a quick soak/rub in the laundry troff with warm water and (optional) a cap full of your car wash soap.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts