Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
thanks for posting this! i will add it to our how-to section when i get a chance to clean things up

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Darn, wasn't around for this offer! So, anyway, where can I get one, even if I have to pay the "regular price? BTW, would a 3M adhesive work instead of mounting screws or rivets?

Mahalo!

PaulO

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by PaulO@Dec 18 2004, 08:20 PM
Darn, wasn't around for this offer! So, anyway, where can I get one, even if I have to pay the "regular price? BTW, would a 3M adhesive work instead of mounting screws or rivets?

Mahalo!

PaulO

it might work but i would use rivets to be on the safe side. the problem won't be that it would fall off with just 3Mtape but that it might not sit flush enough against the bumper without the the compression of the rivets.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Looks great.

Since the group buy is over, where can you get one? or did anyone bail out on the GB?

I also have PPW - any more pics of your engine compartment, hints of some nice stuff under there.

EDIT - I checked out your profile and site - nice writeup in NPM. PICs dont due it justice, although they look great, bet she looks great in person.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by buZam@Dec 19 2004, 07:51 AM
Looks great.

Since the group buy is over, where can you get one? or did anyone bail out on the GB?

I also have PPW - any more pics of your engine compartment, hints of some nice stuff under there.

group buy is over but you can still order it at a fairly resonable price when compared to the mine's air duct. go to www.varisusa.com

older engine bay pic. hard to tell (bad angle and blurry pic) but i polished the intake manifold with steel wool and mother's. i recently did it again, looks really good compared to an unpolished manifold! i will take more pics once i purchase and install a pi-thon hose clamp kit (anodized blue)

new bumber, sides and rear coming soon too! i will also be switching my exhaust out with an injen and purchasing a seibon TS style hood. i should have it done before the orlando Z meet in february. i will post pics soon.

there are more pics here, just click the link and scroll down about 3/4 of the way down
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/609852

·
Registered
588 Posts
I'd like to participate in the next Varis CF duct group buy.

Any vendors willing to step up with a GOOD PRICE???

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
I'd like to participate in the next Varis CF duct group buy.

Any vendors willing to step up with a GOOD PRICE???
me too

how did i miss this one

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts