Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember, these are just screen captures, so the images aren't the greatest. I've got lots of pics here: My Favorite Designs.

The vast majority are race car themes I made up. I just like the full race look. :dunno:
Here are some of my favorites.....

Starting with the 350Z

My F40

F355 Challenge

Zonda

And the "joke" :rolf2: (a friend did this one)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
That looks like a pretty sweet game. I never had the chance to play it but alot of people tell me that it is awesome. Nice graphics by the way, it looks like you have some creative talent. Any chance you can come up with custom designs? I was interested in what a brickyard Z would look like with gold wheels and bright yellow vinyl graphics.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That looks like a pretty sweet game. I never had the chance to play it but alot of people tell me that it is awesome. Nice graphics by the way, it looks like you have some creative talent. Any chance you can come up with custom designs? I was interested in what a brickyard Z would look like with gold wheels and bright yellow vinyl graphics.
I can give it a shot. The wheel colors are fixed and I'm not sure they have gold ones available, but I'll check. The paint colors aren't fully customizable, either. I think it's like 100-130 colors to choose from. I'll see what I can come up with. What kind of graphics do you like? Tribal, curves, lines? You can't customize company logos at all, though.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
The Zonda and GT3 are pretty cool cars, but the wheels on the Skyline have to go - makes it look like a Rustang. :vomit:

Thanks for posting these. Now I know what kind of car sits in a driveway down the street but never moves. It's the 944, and it's been parked under a tree for over 2 years. :headshake: What kind of engine specs does the 944 have?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Zonda and GT3 are pretty cool cars, but the wheels on the Skyline have to go - makes it look like a Rustang. :vomit:

Thanks for posting these. Now I know what kind of car sits in a driveway down the street but never moves. It's the 944, and it's been parked under a tree for over 2 years. :headshake: What kind of engine specs does the 944 have?
Thanks for the post. 944 base wasn't much, but the 944 turbo was pretty **** fast for an 80's car. Check it out: http://www.cantonia.com/watercooler.html

PS: Looks like a rustang? Ok, maybe the rims were a bad choice, but I thought the racing stripe paint scheme was pretty cool.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
For some reason, the front end of that Skyline totally makes it look like a Mustang to me. :dunno: I think the stripes and that shadow on the hood need to go. Maybe put on diagonal stripes across one side onto the fender or something.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For some reason, the front end of that Skyline totally makes it look like a Mustang to me. :dunno: I think the stripes and that shadow on the hood need to go. Maybe put on diagonal stripes across one side onto the fender or something.
Ok, I'll see what I can do. Definately don't want to have thoughts of a rustang when looking at a skyline. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Ok, I'll see what I can do. Definately don't want to have thoughts of a rustang when looking at a skyline. :cheers:
Thank you. :bow:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll take the Viper please. There is an open spot in the driveway.....bring it on over :wink: LOL
Not the Zonda? I was waiting for your reaction on that :nervous:. I did the Zonda with a really wild paint job because it's such a radical looking car. I've got some compliments on it online.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Not the Zonda? I was waiting for your reaction on that :nervous:. I did the Zonda with a really wild paint job because it's such a radical looking car. I've got some compliments on it online.
LOL :helpsmilie: Didn't even see the zonda, something about lime green made me pass right over it. :hide2: However, the purple and the skull on the side of the viper caught my eye (old deadhead here, anything w/ skulls catches my eye as it might be GD related :rolf2: )

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Tribal, curves, lines?
I'll leave it up to you. I wanted to see a few ideas so when it comes time for me to do it I will already know what it will look like. I am still somewhat undecided as to what I will eventually put on my car but I think it would be cool to see what you can come up with. BTW, thanks.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll leave it up to you. I wanted to see a few ideas so when it comes time for me to do it I will already know what it will look like. I am still somewhat undecided as to what I will eventually put on my car but I think it would be cool to see what you can come up with. BTW, thanks.
Well, I don't think I came up with much. First off, Forza doesn't have anything like Brickyard. The closest I found was a dark, metallic purple. Second, Forza only has one rim that I'd call "gold." I'm not sure about these, but maybe they'll help :dunno: . If not.....well, I gave it a shot

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Wow, those look cool. I really like the first one, it is kinda what I was thinking of as a possibility. As for the second one, it is not really my style. Thanks for the pics, they will come in handy later on when I get the funds to finish my exterior.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts