Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
LOL time to stop being a boy willy :rolf2:

You are right i would have grabbed the knife too given that he might have had that bottle with him. I prefer instant kharma but hey, couple hours later is good for me too.

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
Thats pretty funny, willy. I still would've roughed him up a bit.

This year on spring break, my friend was sitting in my car playing PS2 and these 2 punk 14 yr olds come up smoking weed, acting hard ask us if we stole their bike. I'm like wtf kind of question is that? to which he replies its cool if you did because I steal stuff too. then he begins looking around the inside of my car estimating the value of my ****. Then one of thems spits on the back window. I tell the kids to **** off and squeezed my car in the tiny garage that night.

*My other friend had actually stolen the bike. One of them got beat up by another of my friends on the beach and yet another friend ****** one of their sisters

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
beating up 14 year olds on weed now are we :rolf2:
Yeah i got in a fight like that once;
my great aunt mildred stood up in her wheel chair and started talking **** so i hit the bitch with a broom handle and stuffed her in the dishwasher. told yah's dont mess with me im caaaazzy :F-you:

LOL I hate punk kids
My little bro has a couple **** face friends id like to take a brick to just for how they look at me car. Not an ouce of respect out of most kids these days. I blame Maury Povich

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
LOL, but it was a pretty fair fight because my friend is like 19 5'5" 130 pounds and very outspoken. Everyone else in the house was at least 6 ft tall and 170 pounds so we were pretty entertained by him laying the smack down.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well ever since I've owned a car every single one has been vandelized somehow. So lets start with my first one; a 90 Isuzu Trooper. Some idiot with a bicycle thought it would be funny to bounce on my front bumper, idky, so i floored it and sent him to the ER, no charges filed. Then 2 tires were slashed later by one of his friends, I got free replacements from Discount Tires under the lifetime warranty, then went to the dumbass kids house and did donutes in his front lawn, mind you he lived in a nice suburbian neighborhood. After that I sold it to get my next car. Then I got a Vette Stingray, only one problem ever. During an outing to the grocery store with my friend some guy was trying to break in and steal my aftermarket headunit. My friend started yelling at him, but the thief tried to beat him up, so while they were wrestling around on the ground, I took off my long ass antenna and started to whip the guy when I had a shot. Well he quickly stopped and turned the attack on me, but couldn't get in a shot since I was still whipping him. I ended it when I struck him in the cheek and split it wide open and he gushed blood everywhere. He finally ran off with nothing but a whooped ass. Lastly my 94 Civic EX. At college some morons were wrestling out in the parking lot right under my window, where my car was parked. One guy body slammed the other on top of my hood. I was like WTF!!! I grabbed my 4ft crowbar and confronted them. They apologized and paid for the damages. I was suprised. Then later on a couple of guys I had bad relations with decided to try and steal, of all things a hub cap. I saw 2 of the 3 crouched trying to tear it off with their hands. After unsuccessfully doing anything they saw me and tried to deny doing anything. Then one guy tries to start a fight with me, and I pull my knife out (used for work at the time) and then he was like oh man I dont want to fight. I went at him; he fell down and then I stomped his face in along with other various exposed parts. That was the last time anyone ever did anything to my cars. So GOD help me if anyone even attempts to look in the general direction in any other way then positive at my 350 because GOD will not be on your side that day my friend.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Well ever since I've owned a car every single one has been vandelized somehow. So lets start with my first one; a 90 Isuzu Trooper. Some idiot with a bicycle thought it would be funny to bounce on my front bumper, idky, so i floored it and sent him to the ER, no charges filed. Then 2 tires were slashed later by one of his friends, I got free replacements from Discount Tires under the lifetime warranty, then went to the dumbass kids house and did donutes in his front lawn, mind you he lived in a nice suburbian neighborhood. After that I sold it to get my next car. Then I got a Vette Stingray, only one problem ever. During an outing to the grocery store with my friend some guy was trying to break in and steal my aftermarket headunit. My friend started yelling at him, but the thief tried to beat him up, so while they were wrestling around on the ground, I took off my long ass antenna and started to whip the guy when I had a shot. Well he quickly stopped and turned the attack on me, but couldn't get in a shot since I was still whipping him. I ended it when I struck him in the cheek and split it wide open and he gushed blood everywhere. He finally ran off with nothing but a whooped ass. Lastly my 94 Civic EX. At college some morons were wrestling out in the parking lot right under my window, where my car was parked. One guy body slammed the other on top of my hood. I was like WTF!!! I grabbed my 4ft crowbar and confronted them. They apologized and paid for the damages. I was suprised. Then later on a couple of guys I had bad relations with decided to try and steal, of all things a hub cap. I saw 2 of the 3 crouched trying to tear it off with their hands. After unsuccessfully doing anything they saw me and tried to deny doing anything. Then one guy tries to start a fight with me, and I pull my knife out (used for work at the time) and then he was like oh man I dont want to fight. I went at him; he fell down and then I stomped his face in along with other various exposed parts. That was the last time anyone ever did anything to my cars. So GOD help me if anyone even attempts to look in the general direction in any other way then positive at my 350 because GOD will not be on your side that day my friend.
fighting kids when you have a weapon and they don't. i'm not impressed. haha!

·
Registered
102 Posts
They were around the same age at the time. They knew what they were doing so I don't feel bad.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Maybe this is just internet lore, but I read on another website about a college student who caught some jerk keying his Mustang that was parked on campus. The car owner chased down the vandal and beat him within an inch of his life. :clap:
He was more generous than I would be!!!! Where I come from if you $% with my $hit you go down....permanently!!!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I've heard recent rumors of car vandalism in my apartment complex. This makes me worried...I have it covered, except when I looked out the morning the cover had either blown off or had been take off. Z is fine, and it is a windy, rainy day to be fair.
God have mercy on any one that touches my baby though...the Smith by by bed has 16 in the clip and 1 in the chamber for anyone I look out and find so much as looking at her the wrong way : )

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
some of you need serious mental help! hahahaha!
oo...are we not taking this seriously enough?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've notified her complex's security guards of the situation (which is just a step above doing nothing). I'm thinking that even if I do catch who it is, it won't stop with police action or retaliation. I just gotta hope they get bored eventually I guess.

This started happening to her right after we started dating. Im pretty positive it's her last ex, which makes most sense when considering the timeframe. He's also the only one who knows what I drive, so it's pretty obvious it's him. Most likely him, and his friend doing it.

Maybe I just need to feed him is teeth, and really scare him. Short of that, I don't know what else will work.

if i were u i would follow that dude hope make it a point that u know where he lives than that night come thru and spray down his crib, i bet he would think twice than..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Haha all these storys are great, so far nothing has happened with my car but may god help the ****** that tries to **** with my car...

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
When I was younger I had my Honda and Acura broken into so they could steal the pretty little Passports I had hardwired and mounted into the car.

Lately I have the same problem as Cbtech.

I spent all day and $200 digging trenches to lay landscape lighting and wires.

Now my neighbors love to park in front of MY house, since they don't use their own **** garage.

Anyway.....I go out to cut the grass a few days after I installed the lights, and some asswhack had ripped up the lights closet to the sidewalk. Plus, the stole my **** American Flag right off the house!! That was actually the SECOND flag that was stolen from me.

So I had to spend another day pulling up all the wires and remaining lights, and just put them all near the front of the house. I also now keep the exterior door light on from dusk til dawn.

I purchased a "low light" video camera from SAM'S, but it was ****.

I'm going to be installing more exterior lighting, and will probably invest in a system similar to Cbtech's.

People suck.

The Z and my MG are safely garaged. My Jeep and pickup unfortunately....are not.

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Only way the legal system will get involved is if you have clear video. My car got keyed as I watch the guy do it. Tried to do the right thing by calling the cops with the guy's description and plate number and was told that without video, there's nothing they can do. Next time, I won't call the cops.

·
Registered
581 Posts
**** you guys live in sh*tty neighborhoods.

I got a new job at an aerospace company and within a week I had two dings on my door... and this was a month-old car. I don't even try to floss my car or anything. I'm glad the only people who walk up to my car are 40 or 50 year olds who used to own the 240 and we'd just talk about how fast the new Z is.

If I caught somebody keying my sh*t or whatever, I'm going to give them an impromptu lobotomy. See how he likes vandalizing with a wheelchair.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts