Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
V.I.P. Club Party March 5th!!!
Whats up children...

Last weekend Brian (RISK) and I were hangin out at a club in Lake Forest and I signed up for a drawing for a VIP happy hour party. Well, last night the marketing gal calls me back and tells me that they drew my name and I have a choice of any friday or saturday from 4pm to 8pm, so I am going to call her back and let her know that saturday (Mar 5th) we will be there. I am not too straight on what the V.I.P. deal includes, but there is a cash prize for the VIP which brings the most people into the club which I will split evenly amongst us..=) The club is only a couple weeks old and is doing this to try to get the ball rollin....its a pretty cool dance club and there is a live rock music club and a "gentlemans" club in the same parking lot!!

Feel free to visit their website at www.diablosrockincantina.com

I am going to start a list for this site, and Brian is going to post up on other boards as well. Hope to see everybody there!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm having a party on the 5th as well, at a local club (nonvip). Any East Coasters out there, PM me.

East meets West?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[/quote]

Hey Flatbush Brooklyn here....Are you in Cali by any chance? If you are then we should hang out.....Ed

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ed

I'm an East Coaster, born and raised. I loved traveling the West Coast (from San Fran. to the border).

I would love to visit out there again soon, but I have financial issues at this moment. Maybe one day bro.

There's so much more to this country I would want to see before I go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts